1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Momo Commando Steering Wheel and Hub

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by klubhed1, May 10, 2006.

1. klubhed1

klubhed1 Senior Member

Momo commando steering wheel and hub off my eg. Awesome Condition -- $225 shipped paypal fee included

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

this guy is a scammer watch out

3. klubhed1

klubhed1 Senior Member

really?? loser get ur story straight.. im not the one that was scammin

vouches: BLiMP, spock_rocker,ScottFern, BrokeAssPinoy, Ivan, b16powwer, Caoboy, ej1_girl, Cimburke23, lke2drvgsr, timesnap, frankdatank, 91hatch_on17's, boosted_dc2, achanjr, egcoupe94, booscivic, StrikerX, Midwesta, Bewkrazed, Nickthestick, DsMWookie, Relic1, BlueR, BSERIEuS, HondaRcB, NeWnMpR0VeD, n1div, Rizzotk, Truehondacom, Convoy, igotcrx, mstolars, tallkyle, pete332, Evolution-93-Ex, hchou24, slowkaos, Dr. D-Series, resol, 94_HATCH, b18cKoupe, JDustinM, Skank_aSS_Dara, jsull., natesgarage, BME1986, The Tea-father, duckmanEG, sikciv666, b18bcivic, XX Boosted Si XX, adseguy, Itz Darave, civicsir, and the list goes on....

so as far as being a scammer... i think not [​IMG] try again buddy

4. VTECin5th

VTECin5th Administrator

Too soon to try again here, you shoulda tried to sell this to someone in that fabricated list.

5. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

i guess i wouldnt put paypal in that list since they have put you on the losing end twice that i know of huh loser?

im a loser? i have never tryed to scam anyone and try to make sure none of my hondaswap brothers get scammed by some low life like you.

6. klubhed1

klubhed1 Senior Member

you dumb ricers dont even know what ur talking about. this forum site is teh gay like all of yous

7. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

8. VTECin5th

VTECin5th Administrator

Cool, quit trying to sell people here your broken/damaged stuff/rusty cams.
    Until then, there's a few people who are just going to [​IMG] in all your for sale threads, so another person doesn't lose their money.

[​IMG]

9. klubhed1

klubhed1 Senior Member

ok loseR. ive sold over hundred things and no complaints. then all teh sudden someone says they got rusty cams. took pics of rusty cams, no identification peices to actualy confirm they are what he says. grow up fag. im not gona try to rip someone off 300 when i sell things daily. get off ur horse you piece of shit.

10. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

i read about you on honda tech ripping the kid off for the tranny and then not returning his money until paypal froze your account. dont worry nobody will buy from you on hondaswap ever ! [​IMG]

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted