FS: Momo Commando Steering Wheel and Hub

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

klubhed1

Momo commando steering wheel and hub off my eg. Awesome Condition -- $225 shipped paypal fee included

837119d8.jpg

294ccf1b.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
this guy is a scammer watch out

really?? loser get ur story straight.. im not the one that was scammin

vouches: BLiMP, spock_rocker,ScottFern, BrokeAssPinoy, Ivan, b16powwer, Caoboy, ej1_girl, Cimburke23, lke2drvgsr, timesnap, frankdatank, 91hatch_on17's, boosted_dc2, achanjr, egcoupe94, booscivic, StrikerX, Midwesta, Bewkrazed, Nickthestick, DsMWookie, Relic1, BlueR, BSERIEuS, HondaRcB, NeWnMpR0VeD, n1div, Rizzotk, Truehondacom, Convoy, igotcrx, mstolars, tallkyle, pete332, Evolution-93-Ex, hchou24, slowkaos, Dr. D-Series, resol, 94_HATCH, b18cKoupe, JDustinM, Skank_aSS_Dara, jsull., natesgarage, BME1986, The Tea-father, duckmanEG, sikciv666, b18bcivic, XX Boosted Si XX, adseguy, Itz Darave, civicsir, and the list goes on....

so as far as being a scammer... i think not :wink: try again buddy

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
this guy is a scammer watch out

really?? loser get ur story straight.. im not the one that was scammin

vouches: BLiMP, spock_rocker,ScottFern, BrokeAssPinoy, Ivan, b16powwer, Caoboy, ej1_girl, Cimburke23, lke2drvgsr, timesnap, frankdatank, 91hatch_on17's, boosted_dc2, achanjr, egcoupe94, booscivic, StrikerX, Midwesta, Bewkrazed, Nickthestick, DsMWookie, Relic1, BlueR, BSERIEuS, HondaRcB, NeWnMpR0VeD, n1div, Rizzotk, Truehondacom, Convoy, igotcrx, mstolars, tallkyle, pete332, Evolution-93-Ex, hchou24, slowkaos, Dr. D-Series, resol, 94_HATCH, b18cKoupe, JDustinM, Skank_aSS_Dara, jsull., natesgarage, BME1986, The Tea-father, duckmanEG, sikciv666, b18bcivic, XX Boosted Si XX, adseguy, Itz Darave, civicsir, and the list goes on....

so as far as being a scammer... i think not :wink: try again buddy
Too soon to try again here, you shoulda tried to sell this to someone in that fabricated list.

i guess i wouldnt put paypal in that list since they have put you on the losing end twice that i know of huh loser?

im a loser? i have never tryed to scam anyone and try to make sure none of my hondaswap brothers get scammed by some low life like you.

Quoted post[/post]]
you dumb ricers dont even know what ur talking about. this forum site is teh gay like all of yous
Cool, quit trying to sell people here your broken/damaged stuff/rusty cams.
Until then, there's a few people who are just going to :crap: in all your for sale threads, so another person doesn't lose their money.

:locked:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
you dumb ricers dont even know what ur talking about. this forum site is teh gay like all of yous
Until then, there's a few people who are just going to :crap: in all your for sale threads, so another person doesn't lose their money.

ok loseR. ive sold over hundred things and no complaints. then all teh sudden someone says they got rusty cams. took pics of rusty cams, no identification peices to actualy confirm they are what he says. grow up fag. im not gona try to rip someone off 300 when i sell things daily. get off ur horse you piece of shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

ok loseR. ive sold over hundred things and no complaints. then all teh sudden someone says they got rusty cams. took pics of rusty cams, no identification peices to actualy confirm they are what he says. grow up fag. im not gona try to rip someone off 300 when i sell things daily. get off ur horse you piece of shit.

i read about you on honda tech ripping the kid off for the tranny and then not returning his money until paypal froze your account. dont worry nobody will buy from you on hondaswap ever ! :yourafucktard:

Back