FS: Moving sale (need to get stuff out of here quickly) [lots of unused stuff]

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SALE PENDING y8 HG kit. Includes the Head Gasket, Intake Manifold gasket, exhaust manifold gasket, throttle body gasket, injector gaskets, etc. $25
SALE PENDING Vtec Oil pressure sensor. New in the box, I bought it, then realized I didn't want to do a minime. $10

I want. lmk if the sale falls through

SALE PENDING y8 HG kit. Includes the Head Gasket, Intake Manifold gasket, exhaust manifold gasket, throttle body gasket, injector gaskets, etc. $25
SALE PENDING Vtec Oil pressure sensor. New in the box, I bought it, then realized I didn't want to do a minime. $10

I want. lmk if the sale falls through

The HG kit has already sold, I'm just slow on updating. If you want the oil pressure sensor pm me.

I don't have the spark plug wires anymore. I decided that maybe it's time to change my wires after 223k km. Heh.

Updated stuff remaining.

Last edited:
What's the price on the 4 ch amp? I'm interested, unfortunately I cleaned out this weeks check so I won't have any spending money til this comin friday.

PM me the price also.

Got my Oil Pressure Sensor in! Thanks awptickes!
Excellent seller!! :thumbsup:

The other vtec solenoid, for vtaaaaaack, or whatever his name is.

Now that is fixable right? Or it works?

Pm me your paypal, Payment well be sent Friday. (Timming belt and vtec sol.)

It'll still work, all you have to do is solder wires to it. Or, you can replace the VTPs.

Sale Pending.

Back