FS: Moving sale (need to get stuff out of here quickly) [lots of unused stuff]

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shit.

Tonight I'll get 'em. The guy in the post office said it'll be at least $40 to ship.

Okay...sounds good. Well let me know how you want me to pay..paypal? How much exactly will it be to ship exactly??

Nah, It's no longer 'on the market'. I've been using it for several months now. I finally learned how to tune it, and I"ll never part with it. :D

Got the solenoid, Doug. :thumbsup: Rep for a great seller and fast shipper. :D I'm leaving you i-Trader feedback as well. Thanks again my friend. :D:D:D:D

do u still have the "96-99 hatchback no-cat 2.5" Megan Racing exhaust pipes. Only the pipes, no muffler. I put like 25 miles on them, and realized that I couldn't deal with the noise. " if so i wat them and how much is shipping my zip is 71601

do u still have the "96-99 hatchback no-cat 2.5" Megan Racing exhaust pipes. Only the pipes, no muffler. I put like 25 miles on them, and realized that I couldn't deal with the noise. " if so i wat them and how much is shipping my zip is 71601

I checked shipping for someone else, and it'd cost $70 to ship. I think I'm going to sell them as scrap.

Back