FS. Mr. Gasket Gsport 68mm throttle body for b-series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Selling my Mr. Gasket gsport 68mm throttle body for ALL b-series. It is 65mm where it connects to the intake manifold, so if your running an edelbrock manifold it'll be straight bolt on without needing to bore out and it is 68mm where the intake would connect to. I bought it brand new, used it on my fully built turbo setup for less then 1500-2000miles then ended up parting it out. So basically you can wipe it off and it'll pass as brand new. Cool thing about it is that it relocates the map sensor to the bottom of the throttle body so it "cleans" up the engine bay look, as well as leaving out the hoses for coolant. The throttle rotor can be pulled either from the left(like gsr engines) or from the right (with a bracket on your intake manifold) I AM including all the bolts to install it, the map sensor, the gsr throttle bracket and a brand new gasket for it. You will need to use your own tps sensor, but the bolts are there to install it. I've had a lot of different brand throttle bodies before and have had problems with them sticking open, and i can say this one is the best. Never gets stuck, opens smoothly etc. You won't be disappointed. Price is $200 picked up here in Milwaukee, WI Or $210 shipped with money order, or $215 shipped including paypal fees. I ship same day i receive payment through usps.com priority mail with tracking. Anyone interested pm me. Thanks
Link-
Amazon.com: Mr. Gasket 11051 G-Sport B-Series Throttle Body: Automotive

DSC00800.JPG

DSC00801.JPG

Back