FS/ mugen valve cover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mugen doesn't make blue valve covers. Those are Tenzo's.

mugvcdohcblu.jpg

Does it look like this? If so, it's a "replica" "knockoff" "fake" "piece of shit", etc...

Originally posted by bobcat7095@Dec 15 2003, 06:56 PM
its a mugen

It's not a fucking Mugen, don't try to come on here and sell it as a real fucking Mugen. Mugen valve covers are $800 fucking dollars, and sand cast for heat dissipation to the same specs as the formula race cars, they only come in one color...

REAL...

12310-XF0-K1S0_2.jpg

FAKE...

mugvcdohcblu.jpg

another easy way to tell the REAL Mugen VC from the FAKE "Mugen" VC is to look at the word "MUGEN" on the REAL VC the "N" starts at and extends well past the bolt hole.... on the FAKE one the "N" starts a little before the hole and ends right after it

the FAKE ones are available in the same color as the REAL ones... so that is just another way to make sure you dont get scammed

now $100 for a fake "mugen" VC is a fair price.... just dont try to pass that shit off as real

im not trying to pass anything off, i thought it was real i guess im wrong. sorry for the miss understanding! i am selling a FAKE mugen piece of shit valve cover. i looked on ebay saw they were going for $100, my piece of shit is just sitting there so i thought i would try to get rid of it. no need to be a snotty about it!

Back