FS: New York Everything to convert your car to a RHD EG6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
NOT LOOKING TO PART THIS OUT SO DON'T ASK
I have for sale everything for you to make your car into a RHD EG6. I purchased these parts for my project car but don't have the time or patience to continue the swap. I purchased a full front clip of an EG6 and already removed the firewall to do the RHD firewall conversion. Parts included below. Price $4500 obo

Complete JDM interior with the nicer front seats, rear seats and rear box including all rear plastic pieces, door skins etc, everything you need for the interior including the dash. This interior cost me $1000 alone.

JDM doors with folding mirrors and power windows.

JDM rear hatch with taillights, JDM smoked rear hatch glass with larger JDM wing.
COMPLETE EG6 motor swap with axles, spindles, ECU, RHD motor harness and complete RHD car wiring harness.

I also have a JDM full din cd player with mini disk cd player and complete Gathers sound system. Twin rear speakers on each side in the back and door speakers.

JDM fog lights and front bumper lip.

All these parts were hand picked and include absolutely everything you will need to do this swap and conversion. Dash and interior are in GREAT condition which is hard to find.

I will include a 1992 Civic CX shell with clean title o be your project car for another $500, needs quarters repaired.
Make me an offer, we can talk. You won't find a better deal for all these JDM goodies. 845 area code NY

Back