CA FS: Nexen N3000 205/40R17 Tire(1) - Brand New/Never Mounted (17x7)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

schleht

Automotive Addict
I am selling a brand new never mounted Nexen N3000 205/40R17 tire in perfect condition. I have no use for it and it is taking up space so I want to sell it and make some money and room in my garage. The retail price for a single tire is $53.07-$68.00. I am selling the tire for $SOLD picked up locally. If you want the item shipped to the lower 48 post up or PM me and we can work it out. Thanks.

tire2.jpg

tire1.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, Really no-one from ca wants this tire? It's a really good deal if you are local. I might have a local online buyer that wants it next week or the following week if I still have it. He wants it for his full sized spare. He was running 16x7's but, just recently switched over to 17x7's and has a full sized spare with no tire on it and that's the reason he wants the tire. This tire is high quality without the high price tag. I have been using a set of 16x7 N3000's on my EG hatch's Nexo Gunmetal TS-8's for the past year and a half and they drive flawlessly without any problems or leaking.

Last edited:
Bump bump bump. Keep PMing me with your questions and offers. Thanks guys.

Bump, I'm going to post this stuff up on ebay if it doesn't sell in a week or two max. If/when I post them on ebay I will be starting the bids at the prices I have listed so If you are looking at these parts and what the price I have listed now, act soon. I have acouple guys I know locally coming to check out the stuff this week. The tire retails for $60-90, I'm practially giving the thing away if you were to pick it up locally. Shipping wouldn't be bad either, you would still get the tire way below retail.

ps. I also have this listed on an SRT-4 forum and an STi forum; looks like the tire will be gone by the end of the week. The pictures are updated, I cleaned the tire and took new pictures for the SRT-4 and STi forums.

Last edited:
Back