fs: obd1 b18c1 longblock in ct

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

handlebarsfsr

up for sale is my beloved, rare usdm obd1 b18c1 motor. it came out of a 95 gsr 4door, and i purchased it from the original owner of the car, who is a 50 year old bike shop owner. it had about 105k on it, and ive put about 2k miles on it, about 1k of them boosted. this is for the complete motor, from the throttle body to the oil pan. theres no tranny, mounts, or turbo parts included, this is NOT a complete swap. all sensors are obd1 and included, intake manifold, etc. i am not including the distributor, and i have to check if i need the alternator or not. the motor runs very strong, and put down 210whp on 7psi of boost, and thats with a faulty ecu that didnt trigger the vtec cam. unfortunately, at the dyno the head gasket went, and will need to be changed before the motor is swapped in. i am including a brand new fel-pro headgasket with the motor. i suggest also having the head resurfaced and a set of arp head studs installed to ensure a perfect seal. the motor starts up and runs strong dispite the head gasket issue, but hasnt been driven since early november. the motor is still in the car and can be started for a potential buyer. i would love to keep this motor, but plans and situations change.

im taking offers at other sites, but here requires a price, so i'll start at 1300 obo. price is definitely not firm. motor is located in central ct, and im not looking to ship it, so for now, pick up only. im not looking to part out, if i did, it would only be the complete shortblock, and the complete head, and only if i got very good offers on both. please contact me with any questions-aim= handlebarsfsr , email= mghallarin@yahoo.com or pm me.

picture1497bn.jpg

1300 for a long block that needs a head gasket bro, you can buy one for almost that much working fine, you're gona have to go down a little man, tell me what is the least you'll take, pm or let me

Quoted post[/post]]
1300 for a long block that needs a head gasket bro, you can buy one for almost that much working fine, you're gona have to go down a little man, tell me what is the least you'll take, pm or let me

like i said, i pulled a price out- i dont have a price listed on h-t and such, as im taking offers. and the hg is pretty much a non-issue as im including a brand new one with the motor. the only reason im not installing it is because its probably best to have the head resurfaced and new head studs installed, but thats standard procedure for any hg replacment, but its up to the buyer to decide. that being said, pm me an offer and i'll take it into concideration. i have this up on several other sites and im not terribly desprate to sell, so im not gonna take a lowball offer. thanks.

i am not trying to thread jack but I just purchased a 98 gsr motor for 750 with an uncut engine harness. I think you should lower your asking price if you wish to sell your engine. Good luck with your sale
including the distributor, and i have to check if i need the alternator or not. the motor runs very strong, and put down 210whp on 7psi of boost, and thats with a faulty ecu that didnt trigger the vtec cam. unfortunately, at the dyno the head gasket went, and will need to be changed before the motor is swapped in. i am including a brand new fel-pro headgasket with the motor. i suggest also having the head resurfaced and a set of arp head studs installed to ensure a perfect seal. the motor starts up and runs strong dispite the head gasket issue, but hasnt been driven since early november. the motor is still in the car and

Quoted post[/post]]
i am not trying to thread jack but I just purchased a 98 gsr motor for 750 with an uncut engine harness. I think you should lower your asking price if you wish to sell your engine. Good luck with your sale
including the distributor, and i have to check if i need the alternator or not. the motor runs very strong, and put down 210whp on 7psi of boost, and thats with a faulty ecu that didnt trigger the vtec cam. unfortunately, at the dyno the head gasket went, and will need to be changed before the motor is swapped in. i am including a brand new fel-pro headgasket with the motor. i suggest also having the head resurfaced and a set of arp head studs installed to ensure a perfect seal. the motor starts up and runs strong dispite the head gasket issue, but hasnt been driven since early november. the motor is still in the car and

if you want that, buy it. thats a very, very cheap price, however, thats far below normal. again, my pric is OR BEST OFFER. if you would like to make an offer, please do so, otherwise, theres no reason to post in my thread.

Back