KY FS or FT: 88 Crx & 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 650r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iplayintraffic

I have a 2008 Kawasaki ninja 650r that id like to trade someone for a Honda. The bike books for 4300, however was dropped once (no major damaged, my leg and foot caught most of the damage. You can see what little damage was done in the picture (under the gas tank around the ninja logo), pretty sure it could be buffed out, just do not know how to do it and I would rather spend my money on my civic lol). The bike only has 2200 miles and is completely stock, and yes 2200 it is not a typo. I lost interest in riding when I realized I did not enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

It has been garage kept and never had a wheelie rode on it. It has only been rode in the rain 2 times. Both was for less than 5 minutes (getting caught in the rain with only a short sleeve shirt and jeans sucks)

Ill trade for just about anything, however It must be a stick and I prefer a honda. Text: 606-425-6991 My name is Russell and I am located in Kentucky. If your interested I can send you more pictures.

I also have a 88 CRX Si (however it has a 91 SI motor in it d16a6) with a blown head gasket. Comes with a vtec head (d15z6 I believe), and another intake manifold and a couple other spare parts. Got the car to work on. Ended up blowing the head gasket because the thermostat got stuck, so I parked it and started driving my truck again. Traded my truck for a 2000 civic and decided against fixing the rex up. If the trade is right I will include both vehicles (Ninja & CRX). Id like to have something swapped and Finished.

Last edited:
Bump. Also can an admin change the name of this thread to:

"FS or FT: 88 Crx & 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 650r"

I tried doing it in the advanced edit, however it does not appear that it changed it.

I need as much as possible. Id like to get about 1800 with the head and all going with it.

An no offence HondaFreak but isnt the b20 ls/vtec a unreliable motor? Heard alot of bad talk about them. Correct me if I am wrong on this, its just from what I have heard. And what kind of specs on it? What year? Color? let me know something about it. If you can post pics that would be great...or you can text them to me. 606-425-6991

sent pics. Ok i will try and remember every thing, its got a 93 GSR trans been rebuilt put bout 2000 in it. The motor has a stock b20b jdm block, 94-96 head has been milled .020, PnP, hondata intake gasket, skunk 2 intake manifold equal to b16, i think comptech header, catch can custom made by TPR, hasport solid motor mounts, I think that close to everything i will ask my brother if there is more.

sorry dude my bro decided to keep his car since his girlfriend left him so now he doesn't want to get his own place.... he'd rather live with our parents forever he's 33 and has never lived on his own...

Its all good bro! and thats pretty bad. I am 21 and had my own place for about a year or so lol.

Back