Fs Or Ft: Complete Gsr B18c1 Engine Swap!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dvsdesign

I am selling the complete GSR b18c1 swap out of my 89 civic that i had for about 3 months, now i need to pay off my credit card...this is pretty much everything you need for the swap...
99 GSR B18c1 Complete Engine, originally 32,XXX, but only about 1500miles since swap and new rings!
93 GSR Cable Tranny, Mileage unkown but no grinds and gears are perfect
15lb Fidanza Flywheel
Stage I Clutch Specialties Street/Strip Clutch
AEM Polished Cold Air Intake (2.75'pipe from 99-00 Si) + Bypass Valve
Gloss Black Powdercoated Valve Cover, lettering grinded off, and cutout to expose cam gears
Carbon Fiber Spark Plug Cover
8.5MM Moroso Performance Spark Plug Wires
HCP Type Motor Mounts, solid, barely any engine movement or clearance issues
Custom welded shift linkage
Integra Axles
all wiring has been converted to obd1
I will include an obd0-obd1 ecu conversion harness as well as my p28 ecu with Mugen Chip.

like i said this is EVERYTHING you need, although i may or may not include the obd1 engine harness depending on what engine i replace it with.

selling this Complete swap for $3400 obo....or your current engine + cash. I am Located in Southern California/Orange County and would like buyers from the same area so engines can be exchanged and no need for shipping. Please email me for pictures and more info at dingusjt@yahoo.com or feel free to call my cell phone at 707-696-3039, which i would prefer.
:eek:

now with pictures and new price $3100 obo
i-1.JPG

Do you still have the engine? If you do? How much cash do i still have to give by giving you my d15b8 with 85k?

Back