FS or Trade 90 accord with H22A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jrlraa

1990 Accord 4-dr LX
180k on the frame, 3k on the body, 2k on the engine swap and 1k on the rims and tires

JDM H22A swap, DC Sport Headers, Hollowed out cat, Greddy EVO exhaust, NGK plugs and wires, CP short ram intake, CP front and rear upper strut bars, Brembo cross-drilled rotors and pads, Eibach lowering springs, 17-inch Nakayama Rims with Kuhmo tires, clear corners, altezza tails, Bomz racing indoglo gauges, Invader front bumper, black widow side skirts, and Buddy club rear bumper, shaved rear door handles, and antenna, keyhole-less front handles, Kenwood CD/MP3 player, Profile 6.5's all around, Kenwood 600watt amp, and two 12-inch JL audio subs, sosche wiring, power windows, mirrors, and locks, interior is stock gray and black, have an extra interior also, the color of the car is PPG Charcoal granite with House of Color mini mteal flake, remote starter and keyless entry (not installed yet), all this work was done between January 2004 - March 2004

Best offer or will trade for 92-95 Civic hatch or Coupe

I have pics so pm me with your e-mail address so I could send them to you

Back