Fs or Trade:92 Teg, 2 door, 5spd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jessed

I am selling my car to start a sohc turbo crx project. So here goes.
1992 Acrua Integra LS 2 door, black w/black and gray interior
5 spd
Loaded: pwr windows and locks, sunroof, cruise, A/C (is cool, but not cold-needs recharging), pwr steering, four wheel disc brakes, stock wing and whatever else came stock on it.

Aftermarket goodies

JDM one piece headlights
Clutchmasters Stage 3 clutch
Strut bar
NGK blue wires
AEM cold air w/bypass valve
Black Civic Si wheels w/ Daytona H-Rated tires (205/55/15)
Neuspeed drop springs
Tokico Blue Shocks
Ingalls camber kit in front, washer trick in back
Old style Hasport urethane motor mounts
Tenzo R shift knob
Custom 2 1/4 inch exhaust w/ high-flow cat and Apexi muffler
Kenwood head unit
Pioneer 2-ways in front and Infiniti 3-ways in back
Clifford alarm
hood lock system and gear shift lock

New parts or at least newer:

Axles (two weeks old)
NGK plugs
I have a brand new Honda timing belt, b20 water pump(supposed to flow better) and tensioner pulley, but it is not installed.
Distrib. cap and rotor button
Main fuel relay
and some other stuff I can't remeber right now.

The car has had another engine put in. It has around 105k on it and the car itself has about 205k. I have the receipt for the motor swap as well as the receipts for practically everything done to this car since day one-I have a whole grocery bag full of receipts.

The car is in pretty good condition, no large dents, just a few little dings and some some scuff marks on the bumpers. The paint is glossy and shows normal wear for an 11 year old car. It does have three small rust spots about the size of a penny-one on the trunk, and one on each side right under the small window behind the door windows(that probably didn't make sense). The interior is in GREAT condition with the exception of a pretty good tear in the left bolster of the drivers seat(I am going to try to fix it the best I can).

It seems to run strong all the way to redline and the tranny shifts great except for a very slight grind from second to third at high rpm's. I have access to a b16a tranny that needs fifth gear and fifth gear syncro, which you could take out of the stock tranny. I will include the tranny for an additional $200.

I have tried to be as thourough as possible and as honest as possible.
If you have any questions let me know.

I am asking $3600 OBO, just make me an offer please.
I will consider partial trades for d-series turbo parts, and d-series engines with low mileage-like under 100k, d16a6, d16z6, d16y8, maybe ZC.
I am located in Jackson, TN and will deliver it up to 200 miles away.

You can reply here, pm me, or call or email me:
731.298.6033-my girlfriends cell phone, I am always with her 8)
jessehornbeak@jesusanswers.com

Go here for pics
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/album.php...ew&album_id=731

Back