FS OR TRADE: Black 89 si HB almost stock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
Alright heres the skinny...

1989 Honda civic hatch SI black with you standard grey/blue interior. Has fresh(46,000) mile D16a6 SOHC (stock) motor, A/C, brand new Exedy clutch(78 miles to be exact) new brakes all around, generic cold air intake and exhaust, JG bored Throttle body. Kenwood Cd player, 2 JL Subs. Runs great, no smoke, no grinds. Mechanicly sound. Just passed smog 2 months ago(for all the swap junkies, you have almost 2 years on it!!!) It does have a cracked windsheild, minor body damage(dings dents), but nothing horrible. Interior is complete, with the exception of a few minor parts here and there. Other than that it is a great little ride. Just needs TLC.

I bought this car with the intention of commuting in it and cleaning it up slowly while I built my REX. I got the itch to purchase a new TSX and really dont need 3 cars I just want to get back what i have into it (minus my labor of a new motor, clutch, etc.) I'm asking $2250 in the recycler, but am very open to negotiating money and or trading. Make me an offer. I know its nothing special, but i need it gone more than anything. This thing is screaming for a swap. I also have many aftermarket/swap/motor parts available for this car if interested. B16/b18...you know how it goes.

Let the low ballin begin.... :D

I will try to get pics posted tonight. My digital camera got stolen, I am trying to get my hands on one today!

Back