fs or trade/ veilside for 92-95civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dok

I am selling my front bumper its fiberglass its ready to install will bolt on all the f-ups have been fits for any one that has bought a body kit know the come inperfect its painted white I want $300 or parts for my 92 hb I am in chicago

Originally posted by nimblecivic@Aug 29 2003, 02:53 PM
What kinda parts are ya lookin' for?

some ls rims or si no tires needed but i need 15's

damn, all I've got is a set of '88 rex si's......unless I can talk my bro into coughin' up the GSR fat5's of mine he just put new dunlops on........

Originally posted by nimblecivic@Sep 16 2003, 05:36 PM
damn, all I've got is a set of '88 rex si's......unless I can talk my bro into coughin' up the GSR fat5's of mine he just put new dunlops on........

I don't need the tire but they are welcomed if not I will trow in a set of 92prelude rims with almost new nittos that what I wanted the rims for but if i get the set thats better

i have a set of GSR 15's that i will trade if i can see the kit...there are 2 good tires and 2 bad ones but the rims are fine...i will make the trade. let me know.
dancomer18@hotmail.com or i will sell them for $300

i have a set of GSR 15's that i will trade if i can see the kit...there are 2 good tires and 2 bad ones but the rims are fine...i will make the trade. let me know.
dancomer18@hotmail.com or i will sell them for $300 and i live in Chicago as well.

Originally posted by Dancomer@Sep 17 2003, 11:43 AM
dancomer18@hotmail.com or i will sell them for $300

dude I am all over that were can I meet you my # is 773 919-1870 if I don't pick up leave a message

still got the bumper I will also trade it for a spoon wing or may be some lips for my hb did i say it waS PAINTED WHITE ALREADY AN BOLTS ON WITH MESSING WITH IT

Back