[FS]or[WTT] 92 CIVIC HATCH WITH JDM DOHC ZC SWAP!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91jdmteg

I got a 1992 civic DX with a JDM DOHC ZC swap with the ZC tranny also. It has a/c, sony cd/mp3 player, Polk audio componet set, 4 wheel disc brakes, skunk 2 short shifter, 15in. black Rota slipstreams with kumho ectas with about 75% tread left, Ground Control coilovers, OBX 4-2-1 header & high flow cat, ES TUNING exhaust with 2 1/2 in. piping from cat back. Injen short ram intake, Greddy Trust shift knob, Ingalls front & rear camber kit, The car runs perfect no leaks or smoke!!! It has 132,000 on chassis and around 60,000 on motor. It has full interior even cargo cover!!!! NOW THE BADS= It hasn't got any carpet in it, I pulled it out cause it was stained and I figured it'd be easier to replace it then try and clean it. It has a spot on the passenger door where it was backed into. The dent was fixed but the paint doesn't match quite right, But I'll be including a quart of OEM HONDA FROST WHITE with reducer, hardener, primer, clear coat. Basically everything to repaint the whole car if wanted, Also have a few other little boxes of parts I'll also include. ASKING $3,800 O.B.O. OR TRADE FOR ANOTHER HONDA OR ACURA. The car is located in Hot Springs Arkansas. OPEN TO ALL OFFERS AND TRADES.
Aug22225.jpg
Aug21217.jpg
Aug22224.jpg
MY CAMERA SUCKS!!!

Originally posted by 91jdmteg@Aug 24 2005, 07:10 PM
NEED A EK HATCH AUTO OR 5SPD!!!!!!!! Don't matter!!!
[post=544819]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm interested. How far are you from Atlanta?

Any way you can get better pics of the car?

Let me know....

Originally posted by Hybrid93Hatch+Aug 24 2005, 07:37 PM-->
@Aug 24 2005, 07:10 PM
NEED A EK HATCH AUTO OR 5SPD!!!!!!!!  Don't matter!!!
[post=544819]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm interested. How far are you from Atlanta?

Any way you can get better pics of the car?

Let me know....
[post=544837]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not sure exactly Could probably check map quest and find out. I'll try and get some better pics. :D

my car? :D

im located in northern indiana, BUT im morethanlikely moving to panama city, fl this october, so ill be down there. and if your not interested in my car, im planning on putting on a rev-hard turbo kit on my b18b and ive already got 92 gsr wheels waiting in florida

not many people have the 93 teal coupes in great shape, and even less are turbo'd

559392_2.jpg

559392_1.jpg

Originally posted by henshinJDM@Aug 25 2005, 11:14 PM
my car? :D

im located in northern indiana, BUT im morethanlikely moving to panama city, fl this october, so ill be down there. and if your not interested in my car, im planning on putting on a rev-hard turbo kit on my b18b and ive already got 92 gsr wheels waiting in florida

not many people have the 93 teal coupes in great shape, and even less are turbo'd

559392_2.jpg

559392_1.jpg

[post=545455]Quoted post[/post]​

I need your car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM me and we'll talk!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

pm'd ( oh and the paint is awsome shape, just one fender rust is trying to bubble through, but its 90% ding dent free, and no rips or tears on the interior, oh and there no a/c (but ive got the compressor, and the trunk is gutted and the base coated with black rubber)

Back