fs p28

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bluenutz5

im selling my p28 with a skunk2 chip already installed..i had it on my h22 integra but i am trying to get a hondata so i am looking to sell the p28....im asking 300 shiped let me know what u guys think......im located in chigaco

Originally posted by bluenutz5@Jan 20 2005, 12:31 PM
im asking 300 shiped let me know what u guys think......
[post=448642]Quoted post[/post]​

ok, since you asked..... if you lower the price by about half, then you will have a chance to sell it. nobody in their right mind would pay even close to that much for a chipped p28 <_<

:werd: :withstupid: and by the way u need an ecu to use the hondata so i hope ur just tryin to get rid of this one because its got the skunk chip...???

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jan 21 2005, 10:11 AM
You have P28 that's chipped already, why not go Uberdata ???
[post=449092]Quoted post[/post]​

i dont know much about uberdata....300 is alot i didnt really know what they go for..that was just a random # i thought sounded good...

Originally posted by driver1@Jan 21 2005, 08:43 AM
:werd: :withstupid: and by the way u need an ecu to use the hondata so i hope ur just tryin to get rid of this one because its got the skunk chip...???
[post=449067]Quoted post[/post]​

what ecu are u using on your h22?

hey how much are you selling it afterall? I need it for my Z6 swap in my crx. Also, its manual right? :burnout:

Originally posted by Taco15@Jan 27 2005, 05:17 PM
hey how much are you selling it afterall? I need it for my Z6 swap in my crx. Also, its manual right? :burnout:
[post=452233]Quoted post[/post]​

yes its manual but on a price im not sure i cant really sell it till i get my p13 back so i will let you know by this weekend...somewere around 200

Back