FS: PA 88 Civic DX STOCK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey wats up man where about u live i'm jus north of philly in bucks county if ya kno where that is bout 20-30 mins north of philly ,wondering if ur willing to trade i have a 1986 camaro newer v8 350 roughly 70k on motor ?dun send an email to my email i have to much junk mail to kno wats notjunk and wat is jus repost for now

Last edited:
thats close to me, im about 50 min north west of philly right now, the apt im moving into is about 20-30 min fromt he city.

with everything that is new on the car i need 1k or im not selling it

maybe, money talks but i just put a shit load into this and i dont really want to lose money on it, hence the 1k firm

I mean i could stick it out until spring and get a new car but id kinda rather get rid of it now if i can get what i want.

email me at kyle_hartung@hotmail.com if your serious and want to come out and look at it

what do u have...... I really need to get something either awd or that has 4wd... But id also consider another DA integra thats stock

na i dun got awd or 4wd or a teggy it's a 86 camaro v8 350 with 75k on the motor....or 950 bucks to take it off ur hands

Last edited:
nah, ill def conisder the 900 though if you want to come see it, pm me and ill send u my number to set up a time to come check it out

up, just threw in a newer alternator, i think the old one killed my origional battery and it was hard starting. Its all good now first 1k gets it

god damn someone buy this car already!!! Dude, seriously, if I knew it would be for sale this long I wouldve got it, but got a accord instead :(

Back