FS: PA: Iceman Intake, B&M Short throw shifter, OEM Struts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Spyderturbo

Hey guys, I have a couple items up for grabs, stuff I just am not going to use. Paypal is a must, and my e-mail is mmorningstar1@comcast.net

First off is an Iceman intake, I think it's an Iceman at least, it's that nice textured plastic, more heat resistant than the alloy tubes. REAL K&N filter on it and it's got lots of life left! Filter alone is worth $30! Too loud for my baby boy though! $40 SHIPPED!
IMG_4696.sized.jpg

Second is a open brand new in the box B&M short throw shifter, it is the nicer bent version. I had planned to install it but have not gotten around to it, don't feel like it, and need some cash for Christmas. $50 SHIPPED!
IMG_4700.sized.jpg

Last is a pair of OEM 2000 Civic front struts, bought my car with 142K miles, the rear strut was blown, so I replaced all 4 struts with KYB's, when I took off the fronts I discovered they were most likely replaced around 100K or so, as they looked fairly new, and rebound nicely, lots of life in them. $40 SHIPPED! (they are heavy, I will only make about $25 on that one. LOL)
IMG_4697.sized.jpg

Scoop it up fast! I need some cash!
-Matt

Back