FS Parting 95 coupe Ex Z6 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I challenge you to get a better price somewhere else, in fact if you can you get absolutly nothing LoL

Also if more than one person wants a part the part is still availble untill i make arrangements for pick up (will not be sold out from under someone once pickup is set) So Feel freel to out bid each other cause i could use the spare Change for my baby on the way

If anyone wants the shell for a racer its Got CLEAN rear 1/4s and its gonna take $250 for me to not cut them out and scrap the shell (bit u must lmk fast) front end is kaput)

the car has 139k miles starts and moves. Red 2 dr 5 sp d16z6

What is NOT forsale >

NO Front end parts are good

Gauge cluster, most blk interior panels and power window parts.

Prices> dont try and talk me down too much more these are allready Low prices and you will just waste your time while someone else buys your shitt your trying to lowball me on :gtfoslap:

Drivertrain >

Z6 head complete, no mani's $150
Block complete > no accesories $150
Tranny $100
wire harness $100
p28 $100
disty $75
pwr steering pump $20
ac pump $20
complete intake mani $30
header $20
all axels $75
Linkage $20
mounts $20

or complete swap for $600 or $500 you pull it Tomorrow

$20 each door glass
$15 each mirror
$10 each bare sheel door (some dents)
$5 each body strip
$20 rear bumper
$100 trunk lid with spoiler or $60 lid and $40 wing
$10 each tail light
$20 dr's airbag (blk
$15 streeing wheel (blk
$15 each front seat (grey and another set of blue ones)
$10 each rear seat
$5 dome light
$15 all 3 visors
$15 headliner
$20 All interior pillars or $5 each
$90 sunnroof (with parts)
$10 each side skirt
$5 dr's fender (has dent)
$10 bux each headlight with turn signal

Feel free to inquire about other parts, Local pick up is Prefered and allways welcome. Located in columbus, Ohio

For pictures email or im me at mx6trickout@aol.com

All shit is Located columbus Ohio

anyone is welcome to come by and look/buy/help out with shit

Stripping the car Today if the parts are not off the car when you come to get stuff be prepared to jump in and help remove (dont wear mommy and dady's bought clothes)

Last edited:
hey im interested in the driver airbag/steering wheel and passenger airbag. please let me know how much shipped to 94928? thanks -mike

hey i'm intersted in the full motor (bottom end and head) just send me a pm thanks

Back