FS Parting Out a 93 Honda Civic HB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spooncivic01

Heres the story I am parting out a 93 Civic HB CX. Everything must go. PM me or post a message on this thread. The car is white exterior with blue interior. Make me an offer on any parts that you want.

Thanks
Dave

How many miles on your hatch? I can use your hood if it's in good shape. Maybe your headlights. Importantly though, where are you located? Shipping the hood would be bitch and expensive. :(

I live in Seattle. The car doesn't run, but I am keeping the shell to rebuild, and there is 110000 miles. Let me know if there is anything else you want to know and I will put pics up as soon as I can get to a scanner.

Everything is up for grabs you make the offer I will let you know if I am keeping it.

Talk to JDMplaya he needs some shit you have... if the front and rear bumper are in good shape along with the Hood, he needs those things.... IM JDMplaya

Does your Civic have the Console clock in it? I could seriously use it. Drop me a PM or whatever. I am very interested in that.

Where in Seattle ARea are you located? I'm located in Greater Everett ARea, I wouldn't mind buying the interior door handles, locking mechanism, glove box, cup holder, and the rear hatch if available, only the bottom part, and the side skirts maybe also. HIt me up on email if you want or im me.

-Jordon6001@hotmail.com or bmxslyguy187

How much for the rear speaker panels and the brackets that hold the rear speakers? Shipped to 56601?

Back