Fs: Parts From My Totaled Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eyesonlybob

well...my mom got sick of my old car parts sitting in the garage collecting dust. so here are the parts i have for sale:

AEM cold air intake with by-pass valve (blue) excelent condition 92-95 civic. -- $80 SOLD

neuspeed polished strut bar. 92-95 civic, 94+ integra, del sol. original box. -- $60 SOLD

dc sport header 4-2-1. stainless steel. for d-series engines. has small dent from the accident but is relatively small compared to the diameter of the pipe. excelent condition besides that. original box -- $150 obo SOLD

black kyokugen lugs with key. -- $25 SOLD

obx 'type r' pedal covers. automatic (titanium) -- $20

scilencer from an obx muffler. fits 4.5" exhaust tip. -- $15

sylvania cool blue bulbs for 9003 application. i think its an h4 bulb...(used but in original package) -- $15

diamond tread aluminum floor mats. $30 obo SOLD

95 civic helms manuals. service manual -- $30 , electrical trouble shooting -- $25 , and owners $15 . ( i have pictures if you want.)

service and electrical - SOLD

92-95 civic gray dash mat. -- $25 shipped

pictures can be seen here

i will have my pay pal verified soon. money orders are acceptible also. prices do not include shipping. and as brian says "money talks, bull shit walks."

I am interested in the AEM and the Neuspeed. Are those prices shipped? Email, or PM me.

I am interested in the Helm's service and elec. trouble shooting manual's! What kind of condition are they in? Also do they cover the 95 EX model? Hit me up I am highly interested.

i don't either. i wasn't being sarcastic.
but i don't have any money, so im walking :lol:

y dont you keep your strut bar for your new integra, the gsr one blows compared to the nuespeed. Also, you might be able to mod the civic intake to fit your teg.

Ill give you 120 bucks shipped for that header, let me know if that is alright, I have to check on some other expenses.

And why are there 3 pedals if it's for an automatic? Does that 3rd one go over the little pad on the floor?

you know you want my floor mats b. they go well with carbon fiber wipers. :D

i thought about keeping the strut bar, and i still might if it doesnt sell. i dont race or anything so its not a big deal to me. with as small of a difference there would be between strut bars...i might as well make some money off of it.

liquid00meth -- the third pedal is for the dead pedal. also, check your pm's

everyone check your pm's

:woo:

cool deal. theres another guy in front of him who wants it. but im waiting on a reply from pm's.

i updated the list. a lot of things are now sold but not to the original people that wanted them because you didnt reply and i got other offers. sorry, but i had to take the new offers.

knowledge - the service and electrical manuals are still yours. pm me.

Back