FS: Pistons (ITR/CTR/P30/PR3) & King Bearings!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thevanitygroup

FOR SALE - Shipped immediatly!

All items are brand new in great condition. All prices are shipped and include the total price dropped at your door.

Payment methods: PayPal, Cashiers Checks, Money Orders
PayPal & Contact Email: thevanitygroup@hotmail.com
Located in California, Pickups welcome!

=====================================================
NIPPON PISTONS w/NPR Rings & Wrist Pins (Made in Japan)

PLEASE ADD $40 TO YOUR TOTAL FOR SPECIAL ORDER AIR FRIEGHT ON THE 84MM AND UP PISTONS!

-Identical to Honda OEM pistons with the addition of fully ceramic coated side skirts, 40% stronger casts and some of the world finest piston rings.
-Available in standard (81.00) or oversized (81.25-84.50) bores. Please specify when buying which you would prefer.

ctr_pistons_1.jpg

TYPES & PRICING

ITR P73: $189
CTR PCT: $189
P30: $179
PR3: $179

NIPPON PISTON RINGS (Made in Japan)

-Some of the best piston rings available! They come standard on almost all Arias, JE and CP pistons.
-Available in standard (81.00) or oversized (81.25) bores and also standard or nitrate coated. Please specify when buying which you would prefer.

TYPES & PRICING

Standard: $65
Nitrate Coated: $70

KING BEARINGS Main & Rod Bearings w/Thrust Washers

-Exceed Honda OEM specifications, 1400 degree tolerance, silicon coated and tri-metal construction.
-Available for all B-Series engines.

TYPES & PRICING:

All B-Series Bearings Sets: $85.00

EMAIL OR PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Take care!

Originally posted by thevanitygroup@Mar 5 2005, 09:02 PM
PM's replied!
[post=469757]Quoted post[/post]​

Im a honda-tech regular. Sold alot of sets on Honda-Tech. Do all my business through PayPal so if I was a scammer (which I am not) then you could file a claim of non-received goods and get your money back. Will invoice you so you have a copy. I do include my address, phone number and full name.

hey i need pistons and piston rods for my ls....how much?shipped to 60542?

hey sup.... i was wondering do you have a set for gsr. next over size piston i believe is .02 over stock

i juz need next size up... and just same compression ratio as stock.....
might as well give me both price for stock compression and low compression for boost.

if u have it.... how fast the shipping... my block is in the shop and is waiting for piston...

needed asap....piston and ring....

also do u have any rod for sell? shipping zip 32256 ..... in jacksonville , fl

thankz

Back