FS: Polk Momo Carbon Fiber 6x9's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

I copied this from my post on TR

Originally posted by The Spectacle
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-6hW049bUZSy/c...asp?I=107MMC690

I used them in my car for about 2 months last year before I wrecked my car, then I went out of town for a while and well basically these have been sitting my closet collecting dust for over a year now. These are GREAT speakers and if they fit in my car best believe they would be in there. They are in the original packaging and I can find the receipt if necessary where I bought these brand new from Sound Advice for over $200 IIRC. They still have them on display in the Dale Mabry store where I got them if you want to demo them beforehand that's a good place to go. Of course if you show up with cash I would be more then happy to let you hookup them up to verify they are not broken. I do not have any pictures but trust me they are in like new condition minus the dust lol.

Ebay goes for a little over $115 after shipping I believe, Crutchfield has them listed for $200...I'll take $120. I have no problem holding on to these if they do not sell because they are great speakers that I feel I never got my money's worth out of yet because they've been sitting in a closer for the longest. But I'd like to get rid of them if at all possible.

Darius

I will ship at buyers expense

Back