FS: Radar detector - RARE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cool, I got the dimensions now (Ignore my Gmail email)

I have this problem, ya see.. The car it's going in has no grille. I am going to try to install it to the glass near the roof. The rear sensor will go where the 3rd brakelight was. Veil will be sprayed otherwise.

Oh, I forget. However, it will be mounted to my windshield / rear view if I can pull that off. I have a small 5.8ghz antenna up there as well. It will look kinda "Aliens".

-> S

Prowler = Awesome seller.

Item received in better shape than imagined. Packing was good, box was tight. I hope you can find that panel mount piece and toss it in an envelop for me :)

-> Steve

If I find it, I'll ship it out to you. Let me know if you have any questions installing it.

BTW, the radar antenna with the extra black cord, that's the front antenna with a temperature sensor.

hahah I was just sending you a PM about that.

Yeah, I don't know which way these mount - pretty side out ? Is the one with the built-in laser detector the front or rear ? The Laser sensor - the 3 sensors to the front, single to the back ?

I'll do my best to mount this... but I have no radiator grille at all to mount it in. Not sure if it's going to all fit on the windsheild. What's the extension cable for ?

Extension cord is to attach the front radar antenna to the readout display. Otherwise you'd need the front antenna within a few feet of the readout. The rear antenna is the one w/o a temperature line.
There is only one laser antenna. The three angles face front, the flat side faces rear.

Back