FS: Rota Slipstreams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eyesonlybob

i am selling my rota slips. i decided to sell the suspension, and the wheels shal go too. they have been on my former civic and my current gsr. i made some cool lookin center caps for them in black and red. they come with the sale.

asking price: 300 shipped obo

wheels will not come with tires.

picture in current state with center caps:

s3ffe2d17c8336.jpg

any questions, ask. i also have a few references on here.

my mouth almost hit the floor when it said 300 and I saw a picture tires. Still a good price without the tires. Bump for you.

damn thats a nice price! ...i would get them but but my gunmetal slips from pills! free bump to some damn nice wheels!

im firm on the price.

i have a pay pal account...but i have never had anyone transfer money to me. so i dont know if i have to do anything to set it up or if you can just send me the money. but i do ahve the account. thats all i need right?

damn reminds me when I use to have my rota slips in black, now I have to look at them everyday on my brothers car.

TTT

Where you from? If you are close I will come and pick them up. Let me know.

im in albuquerque, new mexico. the price includes shipping, so you dont have to worry about shipping costs.

im out of the car scene, so im not looking for any trades.

250 shipped.. Have Cash in hand.. Sorry if it seems like im trying to Low ball you

i can get more pics later. right now im off to work. ill have to look for the rota center caps...i remember keeping them, but dont remember where i put them.

bump for nice center caps yo! Those are the only center caps I have ever seen on a set of slipstreams that look good. I usually don't put mine on, but that looks dope :worthy:

ive received several offers of 300 so whoever offers the most takes them.

Back