UT FS RSX type S parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rsx4parts

Its an '02 Type-S
108K miles

This is an abandoned car that we were attempting to get a mechanic's lein on.
However, that has proven to be more difficult than is worth, so we've decided to part it out. We also know the current owner who abandoned the car, he has given us permission to do as we please with it as payment for other services we provided for him previously.

Engine was rebuilt before we performed any service to the best of my knowledge, it runs and drives great. Black leather interior, gloss black exterior. Aftermarket black-housing projector headlights, and an aftermarket (ITR-style?) front lip. The car is bone-stock otherwise.

It is being sold AS-IS with no title for parts only, or we are willing to part the car out. The car is currently 100% complete.

$3500 for engine and trans
$6500 if you want to pick up the whole car for parts (without title)

Any questions about it you can call or text me
Brandon
801-637-4570

I meant just the engine alone, since I'm probably gonna get that Civic... yeah that would be f'in sweet... mmmmhmm

The car is Bank Owned. Again, it was left at my shop by the owner who owes for previous services.

It's just sitting here, I'd like to get rid of it.

If the bank still owns it can you legally sell/part it out. And more so could one even lawfully purchase it?

Back