FS: Schroth ASM Rallye 3 Harness + 1 passenger

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Like the title say, I have a Schroth rallye 3 Harness, DOT, and TUV approved, you'd need to check local governing rules for events, but should be good for most Autocrossing. This are dealer option in Germany from BMW, so I think that says something about them, Should be used in conjunction with a proper roll cage, but better than nothing.

This is the three point the connects to the C pillars seat belt mount with specifically designed length harness', the drivers side has the Schroth Autocontrol II Inertia Reel, and the passenger side needs either that ($79 for replacement from Solo Performance Specialties) or the tail strap, which is $25 from the same place. These cost $149 each with just the tailstrap, this one has the daily driver friendly reel so you can move as if it were a regular belt.

I am looking for $150 for it all.

s4082b3132711e.jpg

s4082b353e30e3.jpg

s4082b389bc04c.jpg

Yea, since one is missing the retractor, and there is wiring to be done (you'd have to new anyway) I figured the price should reflect it.

I am open to trades too, somethings I would be into are, a 92-95 Spoon style or typeRish lip. A 92-95 duckbill spoiler, CF or plain. I don't know, just crap. Make offers, I like suspension goodies too, something like sways, adjustable upper A arms, something to that affect.

Bump for John while he's getting ready for bed (or something). :lol:

Buy me, I might be gone soon, if John gets of his ass and buys a couple tail straps.

Uh oh, John ordered the tailstraps today, but still might sell them, or at least one.

I am thinking one of them will be, the other may be for sale. My wife drives her own car, and that's where the boys seat is too, so I really only need one :)

We'll see, and price change may occur, since they aren't quite as much with the tail strap, only about $150 each in the states.

Back