FS: Shift Linkage, Tail Lights, ECU...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Alright guys, I still got a few parts left from my last for sale thread and some other crap. So with that said, it's time to do some Spring cleaning...

D16A1 Head - Has a mild port job w/ a 3 angle valve job. Complete with valve train and stock cams. No Dizzy, Valve Cover, or either manifolds. One cam cap is only held on by one bolt because the 2nd hole for the cap stripped for some reason. When I pulled the cam caps off they came out perfectly but when I went to put them back on one of the holes started getting hard to quickly so I just pulled the bolt out and left it that way. $250 Shipped OBO

GSR Shift Linkage - Pulled from a 94 GSR $85 Shipped

90-91 CRX Tail Lights - All 3 Pieces. Good Condition. I would like to sell these as a complete set. If you want just one piece, throw me a price that would make it worth my while to break up this set. $80 Shipped

40/40 Prop Valve from a 90-93 Integra non-ABS - $40 Shipped

2 90-93 Integra Intermidiate Shafts - Good working order. $80 Shipped Each

90-93 Integra Rear Mount Bracket - $40 Shipped

Chipped/Socketed OBD-0 PR4 - Perfect working order. I don't know much about the program except the chip itself says redline is at 9k. I suggest getting a new program burnt. $85 Shipped

B16 Valve Cover - This is from a 1st Gen B16 (Small Vtec, Big DOHC) I spray painted it black because I got bored. Has the cam gear cover part grinded off because the last motor it was on had adjustable cam gears. $50 Shipped for $65 I'll sand it and spray it with a High Temp color of your choice but I have to be able to find the color at AutoZone or something, none of these weird ass colors you guys can come up with :laugh:

Electronic Speed Sensor - This is from a LSD B16 Cable tranny. I don't know what other trannies this will work with so do your research. $50 Shipped

D Series Starter - Only 2 months old. Came from a 91 Si cable tranny. Not sure if it'll work on the hydro trannies. Once again, do your research. $40 Shipped

Don't hesitate to throw me offers because I need this shit gone but don't low ball me either.

I got a bunch of vouches on here and a few on HMT. If you need/want pics, Reply here with your email addy or PM it to me.

will that prop valve fit on a 93 civic with out bonding the lines?/

Quoted post[/post]]
will that prop valve fit on a 93 civic with out bonding the lines?/
I'm not too positive but I know a lot of people who run 40/40's on thier civics without having to bend or twist the lines but I don't know if they get them from the 90-93's or the 94+... make a thread on it, i'm sure someone on here has the answer.

Quoted post[/post]]
is the linkage complete? send pics to raiden571@neo.rr.com if u have any, im interested
yeah, the linkage is complete, just no shift knob. I'll get pics of it as soon as I can.

ya man, just hit me up with pics and ill paypal ya some mula

Whats up B16? you remember me-the MPFI guy? LOL, I ended up swapping to a DOHC ZC. Its in right know, just wondering if you have the CPS off that D16A1? Let me know ASAP, thats the only thing preventingh me from driving my car, well, besides CV axles.
TTYL8R
COlin

Quoted post[/post]]
Whats up B16? you remember me-the MPFI guy? LOL, I ended up swapping to a DOHC ZC. Its in right know, just wondering if you have the CPS off that D16A1? Let me know ASAP, thats the only thing preventingh me from driving my car, well, besides CV axles.
TTYL8R
COlin
yeah I remember you man lol ummm...CPS? Crankshaft Position Sensor? The one that is on the end of the Exhaust cam? If that's the one, i think I might still have it, i'll check for you.

Raiden- I should have your pics tomorrow.

is the shift linkage still up for grabs and if so is the price resonable cuz 85 for a gsr shift linkage is a littler to much !!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
CPS? Crankshaft Position Sensor? The one that is on the end of the Exhaust cam? If that's the one, i think I might still have it, i'll check for you.

Yes Sir, thats the one. I appreciate it! let me know what you find.
i dont wanna thread jack but if he dont have it my boy got a zc in his car and he took that cps off his motor and wired it to run wit out it si ut just layin around in his basement if he dont have one let me know i can prolly get oyu one!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
CPS? Crankshaft Position Sensor? The one that is on the end of the Exhaust cam? If that's the one, i think I might still have it, i'll check for you.

i dont wanna thread jack but if he dont have it my boy got a zc in his car and he took that cps off his motor and wired it to run wit out it si ut just layin around in his basement if he dont have one let me know i can prolly get oyu one!
that's cool...if i did sel him the sensor the money would go to my homie since it's his lol

umm...well I got an offer to take it for $85 already...pics should be up later on tonight I hope, I just waiting for my friend to come through with them.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

that's cool...if i did sel him the sensor the money would go to my homie since it's his lol

umm...well I got an offer to take it for $85 already...pics should be up later on tonight I hope, I just waiting for my friend to come through with them.

ya man, il pay 85 for it. a junkyard wanted 90 and i had to take it out in there lot with there tools. so i said hell no. i feel that 85 is molre then fair, just waiting for a verification pic. not trying to be a dick head its just that ive been scammed and i take no more chances, not sayin u would do that, just makes things a lil easier on myself for a piece of mind

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

ya man, il pay 85 for it. a junkyard wanted 90 and i had to take it out in there lot with there tools. so i said hell no. i feel that 85 is molre then fair, just waiting for a verification pic. not trying to be a dick head its just that ive been scammed and i take no more chances, not sayin u would do that, just makes things a lil easier on myself for a piece of mind
it's no problem. I know how it is. I have a ton of vouches on here just so you know i'm legit. My friend totaled his GSR and I'm trading him a 88-91 SiR Linkage I got for his GSR one. He needs mine so he can swpa his GSR into a CRX he bought. With that said, i'm just waiting for his ass to quit being lazy and pull it off his car and give it to me. His car is at one of his friend's house that I don't know so I can't just go over there and get it. I've been busy as hell lately so I will PM you when I got the pics of the linkage. Sorry it's taking so long...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

it's no problem. I know how it is. I have a ton of vouches on here just so you know i'm legit. My friend totaled his GSR and I'm trading him a 88-91 SiR Linkage I got for his GSR one. He needs mine so he can swpa his GSR into a CRX he bought. With that said, i'm just waiting for his ass to quit being lazy and pull it off his car and give it to me. His car is at one of his friend's house that I don't know so I can't just go over there and get it. I've been busy as hell lately so I will PM you when I got the pics of the linkage. Sorry it's taking so long...
no problem, just make sure it isnt bent from the wreck

Back