FS: Shift Linkage, Tail Lights, ECU...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
whats the 40 on that linkage homie?!
sorry I should of posted what's going on.... Anyway, I had time last week to go get it and takes pics for you but my friend had to do a couple nights in jail. He got into a fight with a bouncer at a club a few months ago so they told him to do 100 hours of community service. he wanted to get everything out the way so he took the option of 4 days in jail. He got out a few days ago but I haven't had anytime. I'll call him up tomorrow and see what's up. K2e2vin is waiting for me to get my Master Cylinder that i'm selling out his shed. I told him what was going on and for some reason thought I told you too lol don't worry though, pics will be here ASAP.

Quoted post[/post]]
you want to cut me a really good deal on the stabilizer bar from the shift linkages? $40 shipped (2 day shipping)
Well, my friend is lagging on getting me the pics but it's my fault also. Either I have time and he doesn't or vice versa. So if Raiden loses interest then i'll think about it but for now Raiden has dibs on the whole complete linkage.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
you want to cut me a really good deal on the stabilizer bar from the shift linkages? $40 shipped (2 day shipping)
Well, my friend is lagging on getting me the pics but it's my fault also. Either I have time and he doesn't or vice versa. So if Raiden loses interest then i'll think about it but for now Raiden has dibs on the whole complete linkage.
yes sir i do, and i still need it homie!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
yes sir i do, and i still need it homie!
I'm actually working on it right now...

Back