fs: silverstone s2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Will you do 16k shipped? I am REALLY close to buying an '01 Audi TT Quattro Roadster for 22k...But, for 100/less a month, I'd rock the S2K.

i just had an offer of 15,250 today. he said he'd call me back in a few days to confirm or whatever.

i'm tempted to say yes to your offer, but i really don't want to arrange shipping and stuff. if you can arrange shipping (assuming it's less than 1000) then you've got yourself a deal.

i'm willing to eat a little bit of the price to help with shipping.

I'm drunk, so I will try HARD to get this right...

You origaally said 15400, I beleive...if shipping is 700, that puts it at 16100...Let me know asap, the Audi went in the paper today, if I don't buy the Audi, I founda RX-8 for 20500, I can talk them down to 19k, I'm sure--nobody out-haggles havok! I want the S2K, but I don't want all the probl;ems associated with the 2000 models, but it sounds like you fixed everything. No glass window in the rear sux, but whatever.

yea everything except the rear window is updated (diff and clutch) which are the main problems. i'm totally willing to do it for 16,000 like I said, but i don't want to arrange shipping. if you can handle that its yours. i was saying that shipping was 700 for my aunt and uncle, it could be more or less, i guess it's dependent on the time of the year and how busy the shippers are.

so as long as the shipping is under 1000, then i'm game. PM me your address so I can contact a place or two for a quote.

Haha, sale pending bitches. That's how I roll.

Back