fs: Skunk2 cams, ARP bolts, P30 pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

specie

Brand new Skunk2 Stage2 cams for B-series motors. The specs are almost identical to Jun3 cams, and they made great power with a nice motor setup. $660 shipped.

I also have a set of Brand New Skunk2 camgears (silver/black), that I can also throw in for $165.

Skunk2 cams/camgears=$800 shipped.
(I'll take ctr cams as a partial trade.)

Skunk2 Titanium retainers, stronger and lighter than stock. Brand new.
$100 shipped

81.25mm P30 pistons. Oversize so that if your cyclinder walls are worn, you can get it bored and honed for a perfect seal. Great for all motor applications. Will yield a high compression in ls/vtec setup or a stock GSR longblock. Comes with rings for 3 pistons, one set is lost so you'll need to buy them from Honda. (4) Pistons, (4)wrist pins , (3 sets)rings all are brand new. $225 shipped.

Vtec ARP rod bolts; fits GSR, b16, and itr rods. Will not work on ls rods. Great for those rpm motors using stock rods. Brand new. $40 shipped.

Serious inquiries only.
Please use e-mail: qua_lac@hotmail.com
Located in Tampa,FL; have plenty of references available.

Thank you and have a nice day.

how to make a b16 to a 2.0l

Hey wats up i just swaped a b16 1st gen into my 88 crx and im buildin the motor complete first and then droppin a big turbo but i was wonderin how to change my b16 into a 2.0L...A friend of mine told me that its possible to do that...1. it is possible....2. how do u do that.....3. is it a good idea to change it to a 2.0 thank you very much if u can help me wit that. Id appreciate the help

Import Dj

Hey wats up i just swaped a b16 1st gen into my 88 crx and im buildin the motor complete first and then droppin a big turbo but i was wonderin how to change my b16 into a 2.0L...A friend of mine told me that its possible to do that...1. it is possible....2. how do u do that.....3. is it a good idea to change it to a 2.0 thank you very much if u can help me wit that. Id appreciate the help

Import Dj

This post belongs in a new thread in the engine building section, but im sure this seller appreciates the bump.

Back