FS: Skunk2 GS-R intake manifold (pics inside)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Frito

$260 shipped anywhere in US.
I'm located in Portland, OR. If you can pick it up it will be $250.

MVC-094S.JPG

MVC-095S.JPG

Francisco
frito@dsl-only.net

references are available: Rcrew Racing, redlinedvtec (hybrids.jp), Tee (hybrids.jp), Loco Honkey/House of Boost (Hondaswap), etc....

;)

can i get some more pics? more specifically of the back of the plenum. what IAC valve do you use with that? the GSR's? the ITR? other? was it on your car? how long was it used? more info please :)

hello,

The manifold was used on my friend's GSR motor for close to two months and then he went up to a JG/Edelbrock manifold for kicks...

I am not sure what IACV he used, I could ask him but best to email me concerning this.

here is the pic you asked for...

MVC-911S.JPG

Francisco

when your friend upgraded did he notice more powwer with the new jg manifold

sweet looking at that pic, you can use either IAC valve. and it would be ALOT of modification to put it on a b16.

dang this sucks, nobody wants it? hmm, was hoping to get money for xmas from it. guess the garbage man will be happy wit it.

francisco

dude if you are just gonna throw it away, ship it to me ill pay shipping, :D :ph34r:

250 seems a bit steep man... PM asmallsol he is in the process of swapping a gsr w/ its shitty intake manifold into his sol

Back