FS: Skunk2 Stage I Cams (Florida)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ALLJDM

Brand new in the box Skunk2 Cams. This includes INTAKE and EXHAUST cams.

I have a brand new SET of SKUNK2 CAMS for sale. Here's a little more information on these cams.

Specs: B16A-B18C 1.6/1.8L DOHC VTEC - STAGE 1* - IN. 0.469,264; EX. 0.433,259
Part #: 305-05-0140

Skunk2 Racing camshaft profiles are designed using the latest computerized valvetrain and modeling techniques to maximize horsepower and torque. Our camshafts are designed utilizing years of racing experience. These camshaft blanks are cast from the same foundries used by auto manufacturers such as Toyota, Nissan, Honda, and Mitsubishi, and utilize the latest in Japanese chill-casting technology. Skunk2 Racing camshafts are ground to exact specification using CNC cam grinding machines and are subjected to hours of performance and durability testing. Skunk2 Racing camshafts must pass stringent quality control standards that exceed OE requirements.

Stage I: Skunk2 Stage I profiles are designed to offer the widest possible powerband and be compatible with factory valvetrain components. These camshafts are designed to retain stock idle and are currently CARB EO-pending. Upgrading to Skunk2 Racing valve springs is recommended. Stage I profiles are relatively easy to tune for maximum power output.
skunk1.jpg

skunk2.jpg

it's your for sale thread but there is a set on Ebay for $489 or best offer with free shipping. lower price might help you get rid of faster. just a thought

Back