FS: Slim PS2 + 10 Games

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
Sony Playstation 2 (new slim model aka pstwo with built in network adapter)
2 Sony brand controllers
1 8mb memory card (generic)

Games:
Ultimate Spiderman : Limited Edition
MLB Slugfest Loaded
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
ATV Offroad Fury 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Ratchet and Clank - Going Commando
Tekken Tag Tournament
NBA Street
Ford Racing 3
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004

Under 30 hours use on the system and two controllers. Games are all mint or nearly mint. Everything looks and acts like it is brand new.

Here's a rundown of what everything is worth:

System is $150, controller $25, memory card $20, new Spiderman game $55, and other games I'll value what a pawn shop says at $10 each (x10 games).
So everything is worth $350, in like new condition.
I'm asking $250 shipped, which is just like throwing in the ten free GOOD games and a brand new system. I've pawned all the crap titles I've owned.

Quoted post[/post]]
2 Sony brand controllers

Games:
MLB Slugfest Loaded
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
ATV Offroad Fury 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Tekken Tag Tournament
NBA Street
Ford Racing 3

Under 30 hours use on the system and two controllers. Games are all mint or nearly mint. Everything looks and acts like it is brand new.

System is $150, controller $25, memory card $20, new Spiderman game $55, and other games I'll value what a pawn shop says at $10 each (x10 games).
I'm asking $250 shipped, which is just like throwing in the ten free GOOD games and a brand new system. I've pawned all the crap titles I've owned.

I will purchase the package for 250 shipped.

How can I pay for it?

Let me know.

part it out yO!... i already have
MLB Slugfest Loaded
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3
ATV Offroad Fury 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Tekken Tag Tournament
NBA Street
Ford Racing 3

give me a price on the system, controllers, and memory card. Cash in hand friday... :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
2 Sony brand controllers

Games:
MLB Slugfest Loaded
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
ATV Offroad Fury 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Tekken Tag Tournament
NBA Street
Ford Racing 3

I will purchase the package for 250 shipped.

How can I pay for it?

Let me know.

Paypal: natekiner@gmail.com

I don't think I even need to ask for vouches here. People know me, I've sold plenty of stuff. I can snap a few pics of whatever you want. I can ship tomorrow, too.

damn... i was gonna offer 130 without the games. I am sure you can make up the other 120 with 10 games. But i guess your not interested :cry:

UP

$150 shipped for the console with a brand new controller and memory card. so $135 for a : $150 system, a $25 controller, and $20 memory card. you just pay shipping.

or my original asking price with $150 worth of games for only $100 more.

i imed you... but i guess your not around. That is the best way to get a hold of me. Ill try later if not let me know :) but i will buy the system and paddles tomorrow if you want to sell it...

Back