FS: snowboard boots and pants

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
snowboarding season coming up.. who needs some cheap gear??
ok.. winter is approaching fast and since i have pretty much quit snowboarding i have some Burton Freestyle snowboard boots and some FourSquare snowboard pants for sale.. pics will be up later tonight.

boots $100 shipped/ $90 picked up
pants $75 shipped/ $70 picked up

for both
$160 shipped
$135 picked up

and now to the description

the pants are a khaki color and the waist is a 36.. it says XL but they still fit and i'm a 36.. on the tag is says Peter Line and Ingemar Backman.. i paid $160 for these brand new several years ago and there is no tears or stains, all the zippers work.. worn for 1.5 seasons..
picture004.jpg

picture003.jpg

the boots are the '98 Burton freestyles size 12.. .. but they havent been worn since '99.. so they basically have 1.5 seasons rode on them.. there is some minor damage to the right boot on the side sole.. only from rubbing against the binding.. they are red, black and grey in color.. i paid $190 for these new.. i'm basically up to offers at the moment..
picture002.jpg

picture001.jpg

Last edited:
I might be interested in the pants but I have to check. I think I have 2 pairs already but I might only have one. Luckily I'm going home tomm.

alright then.. LMK.. i have someone interested who told me to get back to them today.. so, we'll see

well.. just let me know.. prices posted...

well.. this dude was supposed to buy both but flaked out when i contacted him... just a little bump to get these sold

i need new pants.. might be interested, theres a ski swap coming up in 2 days, so if nothing good there, ill pm you about the pants.

Last edited:
Back