fs: So Cal 95 eg civic hatch $3200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

r.l.brown

price drop from 3600 to 3200 for quick sale. throw me an offer. just got the opportunity to get a brand new car from a dealer so i can build my credit up.

i need to sell my 95 civic hatch asap:

Exterior: custom lime green paint, shaved emblems, Show-off body kit, 17" white katanas, One piece headlight conversion, Eibach springs Ground Control adjustable shocks, D16Z6 SOHC Engine with 40k, Hayame Exhaust. Black and gray cloth Interior w/ white accents on dash and doors, White center console, White leather shift boot and e-brake boot. A/C. Panasonic CD deck, 5.7" LCD Screen just sitting in there, Boston Acoustic dual-coaxle door speakers. This car is a great car and it definitely is a head-turner... it is manual trans. the new engine has 42,000 miles on it shell has 151,000... the interior is in good condition. the exterior is very clean. Couldn’t get any more reliable, great gas mileage, Oil changes every 3k miles and washed twice a week and waxed once a week.
for pictures go to: http://www.cardomain.com/id/moddedbya1auto

Willing to ship at buyers expense

Located in Southern California
email: r.l.brown@cox.net
AIM: moddedbya1auto

IM me for more pics

please bump if you look, thanks :thumbup:

Bumnp on that mofo love the paint the same paint i used on my dead delsol..BIZZZZUMP for a pretty nice ride...wish i had money for it.

Back