FS: SOCAL Max Modded 1995 740i. A Jimmy740i car!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Stick-e-rice

For those of you who are in the BMW scene, you should know who Jimmy740i is. This is one of his car's before he moved up to an M5.

Car is as superb as can be. No wear on leather, no cracks, rips, fade; nothing. Car has been repainted with an expensive multi-stage paint with 3m clear bra 10K ago. No rock chips. Clean title and full maintanence from Dealer.

Other Mods.

New Engine from BMW through Goodwill at the cost of over 9K if done by dealer. Completely new internals. Much faster now, big difference.
New rebuilt transmission
Authentic Hamann Front, Side, and Rears
Eisenmann Full Race Exhaust from Headers. (Low Decibel and High Pitched at High RPM's. Best sounding exhaust by far, check bimmerforums)
Alpina Softline 20inch
Match Painted Plastic Moldings.
00 Front with Xenon Discharge
Crytal Tails, Clear Sides, Clear Fronts
00 SPort Suspension with H&R Race Springs
10inch Kickers, Phoenix Gold Amps
Wood/Leather Luxury Steering Wheel with Black Leather
Factory Park Distance Control Parking from 00

Paint and Interior is unmatched with the reputation of being a Jimmy740i car. No wear and perfect paint.

Make offers.

Carsforsale012.jpg

Carsforsale014.jpg

Thanks.

Wonder how much I can get from it. Going to try and test list it on ebay and see how much I can get.

I want to get into a highly modified NA Type R instead.

Bump for a clean ride yo. I see that it has F1 Motorsport license plate frames on it very nice that's where I got my suspension done for the SloTeg.

Back