FS: Sony CDX-M800 CD Player/Receiver

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
x158cdxm800-f.jpeg

I've had it for a little over a year and it's been great. I'm upgrading to a head unit with a dvd player.

Ebay refurb price is going over $150 + shipping. I can do $125 shipped. I'm including the remote, wiring harness, lock keys, facetrim, and mounting harness. Condition is 9/10. Nearly perfect. Actual pics are available on request.

Please read the specs on Crutchfields site for all the details.

208W CD/CD-R/CD-RW receiver. XM ready. 3 preamp outputs.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-HuphKHXupVI/c...fo&i=158cdxm800

Wow. Good deal. I'd love to pick that up for Katie's car, but I don't have the cash right now, and she'd just lose the remote.

Someone pick this up!

Bump for you.

I know it's not needed- I had the original M600. It just came in handy most of the time, and it would just annoy the shit out of me to have it missing. :)

I just bought a sony cd player. They are real nice, and a hell of alot better then my old more expensive awia player.

Great price for that one. Bump for you!

Item was shipped fast, and came as discribed...I'm happy. :clapping:

Prowler (Nate) is a great seller... :thumbsup:

Thanks for buying. Let me know if you have any problems with it. Shouldn't be any. I packaged that sucker with 10lb's of bubble wrap.

And I hope you enjoy my Chevelle cd I accidently left in there. It's their first cd "Point #1". Really good driving music.

Back