FS: SUPER SO CAL GARAGE SALE! L@@K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by hybrid89+Apr 27 2005, 02:29 PM-->
One Stop Customs
@Apr 27 2005, 04:24 PM
DAMN!!! what don't you have in that garage
[post=492145]Quoted post[/post]​

my hatch I bought off ya!
actually i need to bring it buy as soon as it is up and running. full Ex dash interior, full power mirrors. ITr seats front and rear, totally ripped aparts to a shell, washed waxed and rebuilt. should be done it about 3 weeks or so.

matt...oh yeah and this is only about 10% of my " I gotta get rid of" list
[post=492147]Quoted post[/post]​

damn... lol just invite me over so that I can see it LOL... shit, let me get my money straight next year and I'll buy it off of you LOL... I miss the car, that's my love...
I just bought the front and rear suspension for my caprice. It'll probably be out to the shop in two months to get cut and then to the paint shop... lowrider style hehehe.

Selling a 98 Type R if you know anyone who wants to buy one...

Originally posted by hybrid89@Apr 28 2005, 01:46 PM
uuuuuuuummmmmmmm...how much and what color?
[post=492652]Quoted post[/post]​

I was going to sell it for her for $12-10... however one of her friends said, no you can get more... so she's trying to get $14-12 for it...

100% stock car... nothing done to it. $130k miles... if you thought the civic was clean... this one is also clean LOL

oh and its white...

bump...cams are going in w/ new timing belt, tensioner and water pump....also matt, you got PM

Originally posted by hybrid89@Apr 28 2005, 06:48 PM
replied and thanks for the bump, hope the cams work out well!
[post=492739]Quoted post[/post]​

bump...cams are in...midrange feels a lot better, top end isn't that noticable to me but 2 of my friend's say it feels faster...bump

to the top...also matt, happen to have a header laying around...has to be aftermarket...no OEM crap except for maybe a type r

Apex Exhaust and Greddy oil kit pending to ej11

Back