Fs - supercharged gsr Ek hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wespirl

Selling for a friend....

1996 VSM supercharged Ek hatch. Chasis has about 160k and the motor has about 30k since the rebuild. No motor problems (over heatin etc..). Car has COLD A/C and is stock besides the following mods

$6,500

Motor
* Ls block
- Eagle rods
- Je Pistons (9:1 comp)
- Solid block (an aluminum piece was inserted into water jacket and then drilled out to allow water to flow... it's kinda like having 3 block guards installed)
- Enjo mount kit

* Type R Head
- Gsr valve cover
- AEM cam gears
- DSM 550cc injectors (evolution)

* Gsr transmission
- Competition clutch stage 3
- lightweight flywheel

* Jackson racing supercharger
- 15lb pulley

* Management
- Chrome P28

* Suspension and wheels
- 17' rims w/ nitto tires

The bad: Car has slight damage to the passenger side rear quarter panel and needs a new tailight on that side as well. No back seat as well as no back bumper on the car but he has one... just needs to be painted

012.jpg

0112.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

car4.jpg

$6,500

- Solid block (an aluminum piece was inserted into water jacket and then drilled out to allow water to flow... it's kinda like having 3 block guards installed)
who did this block thing?

is he willing to sell the Jackson racing supercharger kit -with 15lb pulley , injectors?

are you interested into a trade 95 full JDM CIVIC. CANDY PURPLE NEW BUILT Z6, SINGLE CAM, WITH A/C. MORE UPGRADES ON THE CAR. IF YOU WANT TO SEE PICS CONTACT ME ON HERE THANKS MAN.

i've heard of people with block guards having probs with overheating i'd hate 2 c 3
not saying it will overheat, just saying its obviously more likely esp while running a stock rad like that
looks like a sweet little car to start modding tho
any dyno info?

Does it leak oil bad? It looks like it's some oil leaking looking at the 2nd pic down. How many miles on motor with charger on it?

Back