WA FS: Synapse Engineering 40mm Wastegate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

still have the black wastegate.
taking offers/trades at this point. its been sitting in my toolbox for too long. lol

Need the wastegate

taking offers/trades at this point. its been sitting in my toolbox for too long. lol

Do you have the wastegate. I need an external wastegate that can be set to 5-7 psi. Does it come with appropriate spring?

819 7910622

Thanks

Still around for the wastegate??

Still waiting... You said you'd check the manual. I need to know if you still selling so I can go on with my project. Wastegate is holding me.

Thanks

If I pm you my area code (canada) can you give me a price on shipping and what you'd want on it matt?

Sent from my iPhone using awesomeness

Matt if it matters, i was the first asker and my area code is j1K 1a7. thanks
Heya Matt, you must be a very busy with you Turbo project on the other form. Seeing that you're online, can we close the deal. Really want that wastegate in my hands.. Can't PM you for some reason, but if you want you can call me at 819 7910622 or just send me a paypal invoice to despatresearch@yahoo.com . Thanks

He's from Gatineau/aylmer, unreliable. Sell to meeeee! At this point I honestly wanna buy It so he doesn't get it, I'm sourcing one locally but I don't mind two

Second Asker

If I pm you my area code (canada) can you give me a price on shipping and what you'd want on it matt?

Well, I could be from MAR; I still got a valid premiers paypal account. I'm the second asker so lay off! If despat doesn't take it, you could be living next door to Matt and he could've been there whe you were laying an ostrich egg... but for all I care... it's coming to me after that...;)

I completely forgot about this thread. It was dead for how many months, I figured it probably just wasn't going to sell! lol

Anyway, I still have the black wastegate. See pics below.

NOTE: You will need a new valve seat. Its a $30 part from Synapse. The seats I had were taken on and off many times and were not providing a good seal anymore.
Linky: Synapse 40mm WG stainless steel valve seat (large inner diameter)
Large inner diameter or small inner diameter is up to you; the smaller of the two provides a quicker spool time, but less breathing in the top end.
Shipping is going to be $10 flat rate anywhere, so if any of you are still interested I'll do it for $100 shipped. Despat has first crack at it.

Damn phone is taking forever to upload the rest of the pics. I have to run down to Moscow for the day, so here's the pics I have uploaded at the moment. I'll update the thread later tonight when I get back.

2011-08-20_10-30-05_271.jpg

2011-08-20_10-29-37_361.jpg

I'll take the black WG.

I completely forgot about this thread. It was dead for how many months, I figured it probably just wasn't going to sell! lol

Anyway, I still have the black wastegate. See pics below.

NOTE: You will need a new valve seat. Its a $30 part from Synapse. The seats I had were taken on and off many times and were not providing a good seal anymore.
Linky: Synapse 40mm WG stainless steel valve seat (large inner diameter)
Large inner diameter or small inner diameter is up to you; the smaller of the two provides a quicker spool time, but less breathing in the top end.
Shipping is going to be $10 flat rate anywhere, so if any of you are still interested I'll do it for $100 shipped. Despat has first crack at it.

Kay, It's fine for me. I'll take the Black wg. $100 shipped is fine. Just send me a paypal invoice of $100 to despatresearch@yahoo.com

Please send invoice and help with getting seal

Kay, It's fine for me. I'll take the Black wg. $100 shipped is fine. Just send me a paypal invoice of $100 to despatresearch@yahoo.com

Matt,
still waiting for the paypal invoice to despatresearch@yahoo.com for $100

I found a couple of seals for synapse on ebay for cheaper but not sure which one. Can you help me choose the right one from these auctions;

330460312082 (I think this is the smaller inner dia one)
370423671782 cheaper (I think this is the 50mm larger inner dia)

Idiot it's been two hours, wait the fuck up. It's not like he checks the forums every fucking hour. Fucking quebecers...

About to send the invoice.

Both of those pieces you listed will work. I'd get the smaller one, personally.

Back