fs/t 92 hb with b16a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dok

its a 92 hb with a b16a motor and gsr tranny it has dc header cold air intake custum header back to a revolution muffler there is alot more but i can't rember now if any one close is intersed its going for "4k" or a swap for a 93si and $$$$$$I don't want to take it out of the 92. pm me

shit i will even trade it for a 96++ hb with rims or some thing or even a nice teg because stock cars are easyer to sell

where are you located? im lookin for a 92-95 hatch near chicago. would you trade for a 98 silver civic ex coupe plus $2,000?

i dont want a del sol. i wanna eg hatch but thanx for askin

if you mean 2k my way hell ya i will give a body kit for it I live by north and damen in chicAGO let me know i want to get rid of the car don't want to pay for plates or insurse any more

Dok is a good guy. Almost sold him my hatch. Things just didn't work out though. Bump for a good guy.

hay dok its me...hay sorry about what happened.....we recently crashed our focuz into a semi.......it sucks....lol anyways if u still wana sell the b16 i am interested...let me know

or a interga 94+ depending on the car we can work something out

does it have any rust, describe in detail the condition of the exterior ? Do you have any pics ?? Can you please mail me some!

no rust almost mint but it is a 92 so it has a few dings but it clean it white with a blue inter

good, the only thing i hate is rust. I can work around the blue interior possibly.

I am going to be at the Ludacris concert tomorrow night from like 5pm - 11pm. But if you want to come by before or after let me know ???

Back