IN FS/T parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok so I have a few spare parts I am wanting to get rid off. I will ship the smaller items but ti larger items are for pick up only or if for a trade may meet halfway if it is at a resonable distance for me.

Everything Is Best Offer!!!

Things I would be willing to trade for: all of these would half to fit a 92-95 civic; front bumper, driver side rocker pannel, OEM headlights and tail lights, teggy front seats, Apexi SAFC2.

Items I will ship:
1) Apexi VAFC 2: used but in good condition. some minor scratches on face but nothing deep. Known to be in good working condition. $200+shipping OBO
th_006.jpg
th_007.jpg

2)Virgin P75 ECU. OBD1. B18B1 with manual trans. good shape $100+shipping OBO
th_0817082159-00.jpg
th_003.jpg

Items for pick up only:
1) Like new, PAIR Driver FX racing seats(yellow/black). $200 OBO

also have a steering wheel the same color. not sure what I want for it.
th_0706081352-02.jpg

2)D-Series 5 speed trans. good when I pulled it, did grind slightly if you slam second but for normal driving it would be fine. $20 firm
th_001.jpg
th_002.jpg

3) Rear seats out of a 92-95 civic hatch. Gray in color no tears, cloth. bottom and backs. $50 OBO
If you would like to see pics PM me

4) Extreme Dimensions Buddy Body Kit for a 92-95 civic hatch. Still in white gel coat. side skirts are band new, never installed. Front and rear bumpers installed but in good shape, front bumper does have small crack on the very bottom from those damn parking curbs. Would be willing to trade whole kit for stock front bumper and drivers rocker panel for same car or $200 OBO.

link for kit Extreme Dimensions Buddy Body Kit - FULL KIT for 92-95 Honda Civic at Andy's Auto Sport

5) Windshield washer tank and motor for EG. Motor is good. No cracks or leaks.

Thanx for your time.

Last edited:
all prices are BEST OFFER, with the exception of the trans.

Also open to all trades, I am looking for stuff for my 92 civic hatch.

The VAFC is a vtec and aif/fuel controler. It is a piggy-back unit and is used for tuning.

Whats a turbo timer? is it the same thing..? Do I need a VAFC if ill be running ls/vtech then ill add a turbo once its all together?

no, a vafc is not a turbo timer. the vafc is a piggy back tuning device to adjust your fuel and timing once you add the turbo. a turbo timer will allow the car to run, at idle, for a preset amount of time after you have turned the key to the off position. a turbo timer is a good investment if the turbo you are going to use is not water cooled.

alright so ill need to be getting what your selling when I do stick the turb on? thanks for your help :)

Back