FS: TONS of parts!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

any pics of the oil catch can?? I need a new one/extra one.

my bad I checked 3 times and never saw it. One more question. is there a opening on the other side to empty at all or just those to in/outlets on it????

my bad I checked 3 times and never saw it. One more question. is there a opening on the other side to empty at all or just those to in/outlets on it????

Just inlet and outlet.. Shouldn't be to bad just to pull one of the hoses to drain it.. Or put some type of valve with a lever in place..

I'll have about $3600 on the 26th... and you got great deals on ALOT of stuff I need. Just keep up with that list and let me know whats sold. I got a b18b1 in my 94 teg LS i'm just startin to build. I can use that flywheel, fuel reg, turbo, and alot of other stuff. YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME!

Hey, what kind of thermostat is that? Also, What engine are them pistons for... LS or B16?

I'll have about $3600 on the 26th... and you got great deals on ALOT of stuff I need. Just keep up with that list and let me know whats sold. I got a b18b1 in my 94 teg LS i'm just startin to build. I can use that flywheel, fuel reg, turbo, and alot of other stuff. YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME!

Pm sent..

beautiful... no matter what, that flywheel is number 1 on my list. I will be in touch. Who knows, maybe I'll get my income tax before my other cash. You'll know when i do. Thanks for the PM.

just out of curiousity, what kind of car did you have? I'm guessing that you were building an ls-vtec with boost, which is why I want just about every part you have... but what kind of ride? I'm gonna want them pistons too.

just out of curiousity, what kind of car did you have? I'm guessing that you were building an ls-vtec with boost, which is why I want just about every part you have... but what kind of ride? I'm gonna want them pistons too.

I had a SUPER CLEAN 92 Hatch.. Brand New Paint Job, It was Desert Sand Color. Also had some 5 spoke gunmetal grey with Chrome lip 17s on it..

yea like he said everything must go!
looking for people who actually are gonna wanna buy not send pm's for days an flake!

Back