FS/trade d16z6 built for boost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

htrcivic96sir

heres the low down;

d16z6

rebuilt head ( stock specs) by local machine shop
ARP head studs
YCP (vitara) pistons; 8.5-1 comp.
HASTINGS rings
Eagle H-beam rods with ARP bolts
block honed, decked, and notched for rods
Clevite main/rod bearings
Eristo complete gasket kit w/ head gasket
new OE tensioner
new OE timing belt/water pump

fully assymbled w/ OBX-R intake manifold but the stock intake manifold+throttle body are included

looking for good cash offer and local pick up in 23231 richmond VA but Im considering shipping, I just don't know how to go about shipping something that heavy.

I will also consider trade(s) for G.C. wheels for 94 up integra or performance goodies for my s2000

I have ALL paperwork/reciepts for parts and work performed.
Hell...... if you dont trust the work Ive done ripp it apart and use the parts on your own motor.

**BUMP**
$900 in parts alone
$380 in head work
11 busted knuckles and numerous cuts in block work

can email picture documentation of block build up and completed engine.
trying to sell ASAP to make room in garage

--------------------------> Celerity Post <------------------------------

You don't need a built 22R/20R hybrid for a truck, a Subaru Brat or Subaru Loyale by any chance do ya ?

And what are G.C. wheels ?

If you can find out how much shipping is to Minnesota, I might be interested...

Sorry to thread jack but I know someone that's into building yota's and may be very interested in the 22r/20r hybrid. Has it been converted to fuel injection??

G.C.= good condition
I just bought a 94 'teggy and its on steelies. Gotta get some wheels.

As far as shipping to minnesota Im not sure who/what place to contact or how to even set something up to ship anything that heavy. I guess contact OVERNITE or some place like that right?

I'd really prefer to have someone pick it up so I'd have the security of a hand-to-hand transaction. Plus its easier to answer any questions someone has then having to comunicate over phone lines.

PS- sorry it takes so long to reply. I really only have time for the 'pooter on the weekends.

Well I have factory Integra rims that are in good condition. As far as having it shipped... I'll talk to my sisters boyfriend who works for UPS and see what he has to say about it. Otherwise how much cash are we looking at? And how much cash with the rims?

Thanks

Back