FS/trade ma 95 gsr black on black

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

streetracer91586

For sale or trade is my 95 gsr I just bought it but i am losing my liscense soon so I need something that cops wont even look twice at me...when i need to drive to work or anything
For mods it has:
98 front end
retro fited hids from an A6
rs limted 16' black rims on falken ziex tires
skunk 2 front coilovers
omni power rear drag coilovers
type r spoiler
carbon fiber hood
braile racing 11 pound battery
spal radiator fan
tinted windows

the car is completly gutted from the back of the front seat all the way to the trunk..it weighs next to nothing...it has no a/c or p/s and it got dynoed at 163whp....it has 215000 miles but was very well taken care or...the oil and plugs were changed every 2500 miles...the car was compression tested and stock gsr get 230 for all 4 cylinders...this got 220 220 210 220..which is really really good for a car with this many miles...whcih means the car has plenty of power left in it...i will be postin pics soon...you wont be disapointed...I am asking 4100obo...or for trade for 94+ stock lookin integra and or cash depnedin on what it is
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...GZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...GZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
Those are two older pics that the previous owner took of it...I will be posting new pictures very soon...In my opinion the car looks much better now...esp because of the hood it really made the car

I couldnt do 3000 sorry.......i just bought it not to long ago for more than that so it would be just a waste of money for me.....i could poss keep some things if you maybe wanted to try to work something out

I have a pretty much stock 97 RS Integra. Do you have the interior pieces though? I doubt I could stand a gutted Integra.

I dont actually have any pieces...thats how i bought the car...acutally when i bought the car i didnt even have seats either...a friend of mine had some almost new black ones so i bought them off of him

Quoted post[/post]]
I dont actually have any pieces...thats how i bought the car...acutally when i bought the car i didnt even have seats either...a friend of mine had some almost new black ones so i bought them off of him
Mine's an auto anyway, but if that doesn't bother you then hit me back, we can figure something out.

I could only 3500 if i got to keep something or somethings...depending wut....i honestly just bought the car not to long ago for more than 3500 then put seats in it and got it registered and insured for 300..so like i said either a little bit more money or ill take sutin off the car...let me know

Back