FS: turbo honda stuff i need gone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sup

whats u man.. you figure anything els out about those rods?.. if you cant get them thats kool ill send payment tomorrow.. i wanta talk to you again before i send payment give me a call.. peace

BradFord pm me your shipping information and let me know if you sent me the 175 yet.....i will ship out the pistons tomarrow morning..
Thanks Erick

payment sent

payment sent for the srp pistons... do they come with the wrist pin locks to i forgot to ask

no they dont you need to get new rings and wrist pin locks....i wouldnt recomend re-using rings or wrist pin locks...you can get both for cheap from JE or SRP

yea im looking at the ring kit from srp for 100... does it have to be for srp pistons or can i get type r rings?

Bump for this guy, easy to work with and ships everything quickly.

Good seller, responds quickly. My stuff is on the way, thanks!

it can be any rings...i think do some reasearch..i dont want to be held accountable for wrong info...lol

thanks guys for all the sold stuff...

it can be any rings...i think do some reasearch..i dont want to be held accountable for wrong info...lol

thanks guys for all the sold stuff...

im getting the srp ring kit for those exzact pistons... for 100...

Bump for this guy, got my stuff today and it was exactly how he described and exactly as shown in the pics.

Thanks alot, great price and quick shipping. Reliable guy.

thanks alot guys for the positive feed back...always good to have people show your reliable...

bumb thanks

Auto meter ultra light boost gauge...$30 sale pending

Auto meter ultra light water temp gauge..$30 sale pending

Auto meter ultra light oil pressure gauge...$30 sale pending

Auto meter ultra light fuel pressure gauge...$20 dont work but auto meter warranties them sale pending

so are they sold or still up?

thanks alot guys for the positive feed back...always good to have people show your reliable...

bumb thanks

yea i left you feedback man.. thanks for the pistons they cleaned up nice with the dremal buffing pad.. they look like the factory pics.. shiny.. good doing biz with ya.. you finds some good rods for me ill takem.. and oh did you say you had retainers and springs? can you leave me some feedback yo.. thanks man.. halla

i dont know how to leave feedback...i tired the other day and it said that this function was no longer available....

boost gauge water temp and fuel are still for sale...give me $70 and you can have them....

why is bradford banned???

Back