FS turbonetics turbo, drag manifold, wastegate and DP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
I have been thinking that I might not boost my integra so I am seeing if I can sell my turbo for $800 + shipping. no I will not part it out I want to sell it all together. I am not in a rush to sell it, so i am seeing if there is interest in it

I have a turbonetics T3 turbo trim is 50/48
drag cast manifold
deltagate gate wastegate
downpipe
missing link

DSC02505.jpg

DSC02503.jpg

DSC02501.jpg

manifold2.jpg

manifold.jpg

missinglink.jpg

turbo1.jpg

turbo2.jpg

sideshotofturbo.jpg

myturbo.jpg

I want your turbo kinda kit! Would you take any trades, as far as parts. I have a lot of shit lying around, like my B18 block with a block guard. I have other stuff, just thought I'd ask.

I have a lot of shit, I don't know if you would want it all but some of these items might interest you.
-OBD1 P28, Hondata ECU, with S200 box, it's programmed for a SOHC VTEC right now but can be reprogrammed for about $75, this set-up cost me over $700 new, and hasn't been used for about year and a half now, sits in my closet at home
-B18 LS block(bare), with block guard, block is tapped for LS/VTEC
-B16A head(damaged), might be a good head for someone that wants to do head work
-Honda Del Sol seats, no tears, no stains
-Honda Del Sol door panels

Thats all I can think of right now, I have a lot of other misc. Honda/Acura stuff lying around, interior parts, body parts, I have a set of Del Sol wheels(painted flat black, 14's), 96-00 Civic sedan seats(tan), a whole shit load of engine bolts, head studs, switches for the dash of 90-93 Acura Integra, front door panels for a 92-95 Civic sedan, glove box for a 92-95 Civic, cheap auto zone strut bar, Del Sol dash, A LOT OF STUFF! MAybe we can make a trade just let me know. Thanks

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a lot of shit, I don't know if you would want it all but some of these items might interest you.
-OBD1 P28, Hondata ECU, with S200 box, it's programmed for a SOHC VTEC right now but can be reprogrammed for about $75, this set-up cost me over $700 new, and hasn't been used for about year and a half now, sits in my closet at home
-B18 LS block(bare), with block guard, block is tapped for LS/VTEC
-B16A head(damaged), might be a good head for someone that wants to do head work
-Honda Del Sol seats, no tears, no stains
-Honda Del Sol door panels

Thats all I can think of right now, I have a lot of other misc. Honda/Acura stuff lying around, interior parts, body parts, I have a set of Del Sol wheels(painted flat black, 14's), 96-00 Civic sedan seats(tan), a whole shit load of engine bolts, head studs, switches for the dash of 90-93 Acura Integra, front door panels for a 92-95 Civic sedan, glove box for a 92-95 Civic, cheap auto zone strut bar, Del Sol dash, A LOT OF STUFF! MAybe we can make a trade just let me know. Thanks
No offence intended, but where the hell did you get all that stuff?

I'm always changing cars, but when I have a car I tend to buy parts for the car from junkyards for cheap, then I end up with a bunch of spare parts, like I have now. I have a whole Del Sol with no motor, no interior, suspension is there, glass is good. The only problem with that car is, the VIN on the dash I have can't be used because the car was supposed to be repo'd(from a friend). I was going to switch VIN's with a junkyard car(cause the vin tag on a Del Sol is attached to the dash), and make a legal car, put a motor in it and drive it, but I just never got around to it. I have a CRX with a B16, LSD trans, cage, 69,000 miles on the body. Thats why I want your turbo parts, I just got the CRX and want to make it fast for summer. I had a LS/VTEC Civic but, I just sold it last month.

Quoted post[/post]]
The only problem with that car is, the VIN on the dash I have can't be used because the car was supposed to be repo'd(from a friend). I was going to switch VIN's with a junkyard car(cause the vin tag on a Del Sol is attached to the dash), and make a legal car, put a motor in it and drive it, but I just never got around to it.

Isn't that kind of illegal? And if the car was supposed to be repo'd and wasn't, doesn't that make the car stolen? That shit is shady as hell. BAN

JUst to fill you in on that situation, since you want to be Mr.Billy. The motor blew in the car, so the motor was removed. Car was sitting in my garage, my friend told me that the people were supposed to pick it up. So, I left it in the driveway, they never came and got it. I asked my friend about it, so he gave me the # to the place that was supposed to repo. I called them 3 times, and told them to come get the car. Finally, I talked to whoever was in charge, they told me it wasn't worth they're time cause the engine was missing(and the fact that it had 150,000 miles in the body). I asked the guy what I should do with the car, he told me that I could do a few things:
1. take it to a junkyard after stripping it out
2. sell everything I could off of it, then take it to a scrapeyard
3. sell it as a "off road vehicle only" or a race car with no title
4. take all the good parts off this car and put them on another car to make a good car

So, I stripped all the parts off of it sold them. I still have the car with no motor, no interior. But, its still a rust free car, its sat in my garage for about 3 years. He already discharged his bankruptcy over a year ago, so now I stuck with his junk. If no one wants it it will sit there forever! I don't care I have 3 cars.

So, back to the subject at hand. Is there anything that I have that I could trade for your turbo parts, or a combination of money and parts? Thanks, I'd really like to know.

Quoted post[/post]]
So, back to the subject at hand. Is there anything that I have that I could trade for your turbo parts, or a combination of money and parts? Thanks, I'd really like to know.
I dont need anything up have listed. the b16 would have been good but its damaged and I dont feel like getting it fixed. you got anything else?

no it not new its been used, for 6 months, I bought it from a friend of mine. he was running it on his civic and went to a bigger set up

Back