FS: USDM AllTrac hood.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hi guys 'n gals. I have a red '92 AllTrac hood for sale. It comes with everything but the Toyota badge and the black plastic strip on the front. It's dent and rust free. It even has OK paint. Apparantly, Toyota didn't use clear coat on their early '90's red cars, so it's a little faded. There's no BAD oxidation. If you wax it, it's not that bad, but it's not show car quality. I can take some pics, but my good camera isn't working, so it'd be with a Sony Digital Handycam, which takes really crappy pics, but I can take 'em if you want 'em. It will fit any '90- '93 Celica.

I'd like to get $325 for it. It's located in Middlebury, VT. I'd be willing to drive it a reasonable distance, if you're in the area.

I have many references and would be happy to provide anyone with a list of them via email.

Thanks, and have a great day.

s40f2d009aae7b.jpg

s40f2d01e27116.jpg

s40f2d0273d0a5.jpg

You mean the douschebag who everyone was calling? No, he pussed out. There's some other guy in Ohio that's making noise about being interested, but you know 17 year olds and disposable income... they want it when they have the cash, and then two days later, oops... can't swing the bill man.

Back