FS: USDM GSR longblock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
well since the new motor is on its way in, the old motor has gotta go =)

94 USDM GSR motor (B18C1)
new water pump less then 500 miles ago
new timing belt less then 500 miles ago
compression tested to 225, 225, 215, 220 right before being pulled
very healthy motor that runs strong.
exact mileage unknown, est. around 70k.

i had to rape a few parts for my engine, so heres a list of things the motor does NOT have:

alternator
crank pulley

asking $650 shipped

prefer local pickup (baltimore area)

motor is legit, however i do not have any receipts or anything as i bought the car with the motor already swapped. this is priced to sell, im trying to move it fast, i need the money.

will update with pics soon

Last edited:
Quoted post[/post]]
damn i wish you were closer since I seized my block last night
Damn, for a second I thought you were one of the guys from the Mass/CT area. I was going to say that I'm closer to baltimore, we split the price, I take the head, you take the block. Oh well.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
damn i wish you were closer since I seized my block last night
Damn, for a second I thought you were one of the guys from the Mass/CT area. I was going to say that I'm closer to baltimore, we split the price, I take the head, you take the block. Oh well.
I have an idea... Slush, why not pay for 1/4 of the price of the motor($300) and the shipping (~$250) to Ripperbone. In turn, Ripperbone will pay the other 3/4 and ship you his ported and polished B16 head. Just a thought :)

I'm just giving out #'s, you guys obviously should work out exactly what you wanna do.

if slush wants to buy my head I can sell it and use that money towards the gsr block. it depends on how much he wants to spend and if he wants the b16 cams or the CTR cams.

let me know if you want to work some thing out, and yes I would have to ship the motor. how much would shipping be to 80537?

shipping looks to be like 125-150. might not be worth it, but maybe it is.

500 +s/h for the head
700 +s/h for the block

you guys know the saying, money talks...

basically whoever comes up with the cash first is who has first dibs. :)

now parting it out. i want to try to keep the main portions for the most part complete.

tell me what you want and make an offer.

intake mani - 150
head - 400
block - 650

intake mani includes fuel rail and injectors.

only long block left. 600.

someone buy it, lol

BUMP 650 shipped takes it. will be shipped in pieces though to keep weight down as it has to be under 150lbs to ship.

need this sold, like yesterday, hence the stupid price.

Where are you located?Im in Pa Whats the least you'll take cash?

Back